[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GET ANGRY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: Honda.png (8KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
Honda.png
8KB, 274x184px
Which auto-makers are on top of the market right now? Which ones are on their way out(pic related), and which are up and coming?

Auto-Maker discussion and arguments thread.
>>
File: Estate Concept.jpg (509KB, 4096x2304px) Image search: [Google]
Estate Concept.jpg
509KB, 4096x2304px
>>
>>15380566
this. ford is killing it.
>>
>>15380576
How so?
>>
File: 1466486792994.jpg (62KB, 623x713px) Image search: [Google]
1466486792994.jpg
62KB, 623x713px
>>15380584
>>
File: Jackky.jpg (71KB, 960x717px) Image search: [Google]
Jackky.jpg
71KB, 960x717px
>>15380603
>>
>>15380564
http://www.autonews.com/article/20160701/RETAIL01/307019987/hyundai-kia%3A-small-gains-and-large%3B-records-for-both
>>
>>15380644
>“No auto brand has experienced greater growth over the last 20 years than Kia, and J.D. Power’s IQS announcement boosted our momentum with huge increases in online and showroom traffic,” Michael Sprague, COO of Kia Motors America, said in a statement.

>Overall, Hyundai-Kia sales rose 6.9 percent from the year-earlier period. Through June, Hyundai-Kia has sold 702,388 vehicles, 3 percent higher than at this time last year.
>>
File: Logo_Fiat_Chrysler_Automobiles.png (165KB, 5365x2047px) Image search: [Google]
Logo_Fiat_Chrysler_Automobiles.png
165KB, 5365x2047px
>>
>>15380564
>Honda on its way out
How delusional are you?
>>
>>15380662
Fellowship of Christian Athletes?

don't see many Chryslers on the road where I live...
>>
>>15380675
>tfw would love to get a 300C just to cruise with bros
>>
>>15380674
I think it's plausible.

There isn't much special about their vehicles anymore. Overpriced shitboxes that have identity issues. missing the 90's.
>>
>>15380690
yea for sure. Too bad there is no reasonable entry level vehicle. But thats not their thing I guess.
>>
>>15380574
I've never seen brown look so good.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (40KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
40KB, 1280x720px
Opel is coming up with a storm. The new Astra is such a step up in quality and drivability. The coupe/OPC version, is coming up too, as well as the new Insignia. And the possible production GT. The fact that Volkswagen is in trouble only helps Opel steal potential customers from them.
>>
>discussion and arguments thread
>arguments thread
you mean every thread on /o/ ever?
also honda is definitely not on its way out. fca is definitely junk and i don't see it lasting long, Tesla has been on the come up for a while now, and they'll pretty much obliterate the ev game since they have such a massive headstart, a lot of companies dont even offer a full electric vehicle yet.
kia and hyundai have vastly improved over the years, IMO their cars are pretty darn nice. Mercedes and BMW are chilling for now, I don't really know what is going on with them. volkswagen and audi definitely took a hit.. come on what was the point of the diesel emissions scandal? dense cunts. there had to have been some kind of agenda behind it right? no company is that stupid... right?
>>
>>15380564
takada.
>>
In 10 years, Korean cars will surpass their nip cousins.
>>
>>15380564
They're all shit.
>>
Ford won't go down. They make police cruisers/interceptors.
>>
>>15380564
>>15380698
As far as commuters and grocery getters, they're as good as ever. That's where most of their profit comes from. Their motorcycles are as good as ever too. They are a lacking in the fun apartment nowadays though, I wish they would reintroduce a sporty coupe like the prelude or integra. Hopefully the s1000 will become real. The NSX is getting decent reviews, but its not affordable for a normal person.
>>
>>15381938
As far as commuters and grocery getters, there are way more affordable options that do the same thing for the same amount of time.
>>
>>15381862
Agreed! I am a fan of Korean motors.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.