[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vandalism general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: butch.jpg (46KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
butch.jpg
46KB, 960x540px
My piece of shit neighbor keyed my girlfriend's car. I know it was him but I can't prove it.

What's more chickenshit than fucking with a man's automobile?
>>
Op is the crazy neighbor blaming everything on his neighbors.

Your car was keyed elsewhere. Don't blame it on your neighbors.
>>
>>15373056
fucking with a girls?

also this >>15373067
>>
>>15373056
>What's more chickenshit than fucking with a man's automobile?
fucking with a man's wife
>>
>>15373056
Your girlfriend is a man?
>>
>>15373056
>My piece of shit neighbor keyed my girlfriend's car. I know it was him but I can't prove it.

There's no proof that the damage wasn't there before your GF parked her car there. I know lots of girls that would swear one thing was true but then when disproven would then go "oh" and dismiss that they were wrong with a wave of their hand.

Don't be the crazy asshole neighbor that automatically blames someone he doesn't like for everything that goes wrong. There's too many of those already.
>>
>>15373056
Why don't you have CCTV?
>>
>>15373071
So, what's more chickenshit than fucking with a man's wife?
>>
>>15373056
>whats more chicken shit than fucking with a man's automobile?
Using the wrong scene from the movie.
>>
>>15373056
>I know it was him but I can't prove it.

Please stop trying to increase the antagonism level with your neighbor. This is a prime example of why so many problems exist in various neighborhoods. At one time, there may have been a valid reason, but instead of burying it, the game of "Up The Ante" was played.

After awhile, the end result of such games is that every bad thing that happens is blamed on that person even if that person had nothing to do with it AND the people doing the blame know that too. They just cast the blame automatically because they labeled that person to be an "asshole". It's very teenager-ish. Label someone or a store an asshole and that justifies everything from shoplifting to theft to vandalism to hurting a person or damaging their house by throwing rocks, keying their car, etc.
>>
>>15375355
Fucking a man's chicken.
>>
>>15375727
Bruce was the one who keyed Travolta's car.
>>
File: 1467563773542.jpg (247KB, 965x977px) Image search: [Google]
1467563773542.jpg
247KB, 965x977px
>>15373056
according to you are post, youre're girlfriend is a man
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.