[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me choose between these 3!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (801KB, 1920x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
801KB, 1920x540px
I live in a city where there's moderate to heavy traffic, majority of roads are 2 lanes (one way), a lot of shitty speed bumps, and a possibility of flood (only during heavy rain). I'm a graduating from college this year, and would probably start working immediately. I'm confused between these 3. I really want the WRX though. But I don't think it's practical where I live? Im not sure. Haven't tested them too.
>>
Buy a civic
>>
>>15368524
I currently drive a 96 Civic Sedan.
>>
>>15368472
How often does it flood?
Do you have access to a garage at home and work? (Sloped parking spots or anything that would keep the water from rising into your car basically.)
How bad does it flood?
>>
>>15368569
Last worst flood I've encountered was about 3-4 years ago. It was about hip level. Our old car got flooded. But it was due to a storm or something.

But during heavy rains, its only about a feet deep, on shitty areas. The city is flood free 80-90% of the time.
>>
>>15368472
Graduate from college and build a savings first. What's with everybody wanting to spend money they don't have?
>>
Hilux my mom just bought one in the philippines drove when I was over there those things are fun as fuck
>buying a poobaru
>>
what an hideous bunch of turds.

I'd take the bus.
>>
>>15368589
Yeah, the point is I got the money to buy any of those 3. I just wanted an opinion. Not a life lesson. Jeez.
>>
>>15368592
Hey I'm from the Philippines. You think the Hilux goes well with the conditions here? Price-wise as well?
>>
>>15368600
Whatever. Spend your money on a car when you don't even have a job secured yet.
>>
>>15368620
Ok. Should've named the title "Give me tips on how to secure my financial capabilities" oh wait. Were on /o/.. Dumbass
>>
>>15368472
Let's go ahead and rule out the Forester.
>turbo crossover
>CVT
trashbin.jpg

Now here's your choice. Do you wish to meme post with the rest of /o/ about how hot your hatch is, or do you need to compensate for your shortcomings and insecurities as a man? Let that question guide you in your choice between the Subie and the truck.
>>
>>15368603
I'm not sure about price wise, I heard from my mom that it's like 1.5 mil to 2 mil. But they are really solid trucks man so fun to drive. Fortuners are great too but the hilux is better in my opinion.
>>
>>15368655
Yeah, the Forester was just there to balance out the truck and WRX. Sorta like a "best of both worlds" kinda thing.

The only concern I get from the WRX is, I've never owned a sports sedan, or a 2.0 turbo boxer engine. But I really dreamed of owning an STi. It's the closest thing I can get for that dream. I'm just worried when it comes to maintenance. That's when the truck comes to play. Diesel (cheaper), take-you-anywhere-no-worries kinda ride, low-maintenance.
>>
>>15368656
>I'm not sure about price wise, I heard from my mom that it's like 1.5 mil to 2 mil.

I think its 1m-1.7m (depending on the variant). But its cheaper than the other 2 choices. I'm starting to lean more on the Hilux, now that I've come to think of it.
>>
>>15368641
>doesn't have a job
>buying new car
>calling me the dumbass
I guess it's fine when mommy buys you everything. Faggot.
>>
File: feelsbadman.jpg (15KB, 277x300px) Image search: [Google]
feelsbadman.jpg
15KB, 277x300px
>>15368697
Technically you don't know shit. You're at an auto thread and instead of sharing auto related opinions, you're giving life lessons. You're one insecure faggot.
>>
>>15368681
If your in manila I say it's a bad idea to have a wrx, unless your confident and brave enough to drive in that crazy shit.
>>
>>15368723
I'm in the provincial side of the Philippines. Road conditions here are far worst than in Manila, I've been in Manila last week. I'd say if I lived and worked there, the WRX would be fine.
>>
File: pepefinger.jpg (26KB, 495x495px) Image search: [Google]
pepefinger.jpg
26KB, 495x495px
>>15368697
I wonder why you're even here. /adv/ & /biz/ suits you well. Go there and rant about how people should live their lives.
>>
>>15368721
>>15368751
>thread is such bullshit you have to samefag with autistic frogs
Go buy a fat lesbian car, it suits you well.
>cultural studies major gets offended on /o/ more news next
>>
>>15368755
Too. Much. Autism.
>>
>>15368780
>gook gets assmad when someone talks about money
>gets even more bootytickeled when someone says he didn't earn it
>samefags r9k frogs and says anyone else is autistic
Fuck off squinty eyed yellow nigger
>>
>>15368472
>read through thread
>people giving genuine advice rather than shitposting
>faggot gets mad anyway
never change /o/
>>
>>15368731
That's good I learned to drive in manila but i moved to cali and learned to drive there then I went back and It was scary.
>>
In a relationship with a girl you plan on having kids with: Forester

Selfish prick that loves fun: WRX
>>
>>15368844
But the WRX has four doors and a trunk, too. You're part of the problem if you think that only crossovers and SUVs can be family vehicles. On the few occasions when you have a lot of luggage and still wanna carry a stroller or such, just fit a roof box.
>>
>>15368883
You're delusional if you think that a boyracer manchild-mobile with a twin-scroll turbocharger is a suitable family car just because it has four doors and a trunk.
>>
>>15368472
Chevy volt.
>>
>>15369721
If you can daily drive it alone, you can daily drive it with other people in it. Stop making a fuss.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.