[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LOL O L

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

LOL
O
L
>>
inb4 his crowdfunding campaign to replace it with a GT350
>>
>sick to my stomach

Long story short for

>I have never had to deal with an adverse situation in my whole life and as a result I have the emotional fortitude of a 3 year old.
>>
File: 1465694134656.png (16KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
1465694134656.png
16KB, 200x300px
>>15364224
Are you fuckig kidding me? He sold the non GT that was CROWDFUNDED and got a GT? Are you fucking idiots going to give him more money to fix his car and maybe buy a cobra?
>>
HOW DARE HE GET HIT BY A MOTORCYCLE WHAT A PLEB
>>
File: rad_dudes.jpg (19KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
rad_dudes.jpg
19KB, 604x453px
>>15364224
>wrecked mustang
This pleases me
>>
>>15364224
how a motor cycle do that damage and isn't totaled ?
>>
>>15364289
Cars are made of cheap shit plastic man, if that was a car from the 70s it would barley have a scratch
>>
>>15364299
and there would be no survivor
>>
im sad the faggot squid didnt die
>>
>>15364312
Only if he crashed that plane.
>>
>>15365101
That's a big assumption
>>
>people actually watch this guy
>just learned people PAID HIM to get a car

Holy shit, just cuck my generation up, senpai.
>>
>Subaruwrxfan
>Mustang

wat?

>>15364256
double wat. How the hell did this fag get people to give him money to buy anything?
>>
>>15364312
Cyclist would be ded for sure

Crumple zones crumple too damn easily. Good for pedestrians, but also good for deer.
>>
who the fuck cares if you're okay after a few hundred pound motorcycle and rider just hit your side.
>>15364224
rider must have had some sick gear to do that damage and only a leg gash.

>>15364227
for real i stopped to be a witness for a minor fender bender and the woman who caused the accident was freaking out and crying, and didn't stop until police showed up. at first I thought she broke her wrist or something.

>>15365125
who the fuck even watches him ? his face and voice combo are very off putting. like that kid who was really into yu gi oh (way after it was popular) inviting you to his house to have dinner with his weird family
>>
>>15364347
>hey guys subaruwrxfan here i'm dead, but here's my gofundme page for resurrecting me
>>
>>15365148
Crumple zones are for the people inside of the car you colossal retard
>>
>I'm sick to my stomach
think he's about to say something about the rider
>about my generic car they made 5 million of
Try having a car you put 500 hours of work into the body on an irreplaceable car totaled, then you can worry about your car more than the other driver
>>
>>15365191
Is that why all new cars are required to have the hood a certain distance above the engine and empty spaces between the front bumper and crash bar? Pedestrian safety standards have been around for EU cars for a while and the last few years for US manufacturers.
>>
>>15365203
This picture breaks my heart. You know there is at least 2 owners crying out of frame
>>
>>15365116
For you
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.