[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey anon, whats that third pedal for?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1466133565279.jpg (75KB, 500x351px) Image search: [Google]
1466133565279.jpg
75KB, 500x351px
Hey anon, whats that third pedal for?
>>
It's for fuckin your bitch
>>
File: Turbo button.jpg (417KB, 1024x707px) Image search: [Google]
Turbo button.jpg
417KB, 1024x707px
>>15363987
Pressing the third pedal, or the turbo button in technical terms, gives you more speed.

It's a simple three step process. First, press the turbo button all the way to the floor. Then, press the first pedal (tachometer control) until the tachometer is just below the red area, then you let go of both and you should get at least 40-50% more speed.

If you don't have a tachometer, don't worry. There is still a built-in function in which you just press the tachometer control until you hear the engine bouncing off the highest speeds rapidly. Then let go of both pedals again, as before.
>>
That's the parking brake
>>
>>15364405
You mean the hand brake.
>>
File: 1457412918313.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1457412918313.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>mfw teaching gf how to drive manual

tips for teaching pls
>>
>>15364498
>Foot-operated parking brake is a "hand brake"
>>
>>15364506
You depress the clutch and give it some gas, don't do one and then the other.
>>
>>15364506
EMPTY parking lot.
Like at the stadium, not the local strip mall.
Walmart late night after they close.
Bonus if you run a kill switch to passenger seat
>>
>>15363987

it's the flush lever. the entire car is a toilet.
>>
>>15363987
It's the clutch, it's used for changing gears when your car has a manual transmission
>>
The Third pedal is used when your trying to outrun the cops and you press that pedal and oil/smoke/nails/tar and donuts fly out the trunk to stop any police pursuit.....Only use in emergencies....
>>
I remember i had a QT3.14 in the car and when i pressed in the clutch while rolling up toa. Stop light she panicked and said "omg is that your brakes!?" She thought the clutch was the brake pedal and it wasnt responding to me, I never felt so embarrassed to be with someone so dumb, she was literally in the car for a good 5mins already to notice its was standard trans.
>>
File: 1410647506953.png (193KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
1410647506953.png
193KB, 500x421px
>>15363987
>he only has 3 pedals
>>
>>15363987
Second gas pedal
>>
>>15364905

It's sad, really. My gf was a sports car buff, and loved the fact that I owned a fairly high perf convertible.

But the tach was broken, and always said 4000 rpm. I told her that I was really good at keeping the revs constant, thinking she would laugh at the weak joke.

Months later she admitted that she wondered how I did it even when the motor was idling.
>>
>>15364938
Its sad when women don't understand what is sarcasm, girls/women seem to be the only people I meet that don't understand sarcasm /obvious jokes
>>
>>15364982
Not him, but I've noticed the opposite here, women are often the only people that I can be sarcastic with
>>
>>15364917
>he doesnt have a seperate clutch for every gear
>>
>>15364506
make her get good at starting without any gas
once you got that down, just tell her to add a tiny bit of gas to make the process faster
and then make her learn to smooth it out

after that she should be able to drive around
>>
>>15364786
Only when taking off
>>
>>15364938
>fairly high performance convertible
>Miata
Top kek

>girlfriend
You spelt boyfriend wrong.
>>
>>15364982
But it's not sarcasm, it's facetiousness.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.