[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So? I have a break from university soon in Melbourne. Thinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: uber.jpg (26KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
uber.jpg
26KB, 600x400px
So? I have a break from university soon in Melbourne. Thinking of doing some uber instead of playing games on the holidays. Is it worth it?
>>
>>15363911
How should we know if it's worth it for you?
>>
If you want to put a bunch of miles on your car while letting its interior get fucked while simultaneously getting shot buy some guy you picked up. Sure.
>>
>>15363911
>Melbourne
die fag
>>
>>15363911
Uber is fucking hell on your car and not as good as delivering pizza.

Deliver pizza Friday/Sat nights and find a job for the rest of the week (NOT UBER FUCK)
>>
>>15364376
by fri/sat nights, I mean if you can get hired on and work onl 5pm to 10pm on Friday and Saturday and nothing more those are the golden hours. If you can get in good with the manager and convince him to send drivers home early on those days, it's even better. I would bring in anywhere from 300-400 per weekend doing this but I did thur/fri/sat and Saturday I worked open to close. I would do around 200 miles on Saturdays and between 100-150 on fri/thur.

Put this into perspective, you'll be driving MORE miles and making less money doing uber. Iv heard of some drivers making great cash but those are faerie tells. Iv never spoken to an uber driver who has made more money than me.
>>
>>15364386
I do lyft and make about as much as you do while doing less miles
>>
>>15364415
I don't know about Lyft, Uber buttrapes their drivers though. Also, those are my tips alone. I still make 7/hr for around 28 hours of work. Do you get paid a wage?
>>
>>15363911
That depends on your situation. It's only truly worth it for these guys. They don't even have to drive. They sit back and watch you bring in the cash and give you a little bit of it.
>>
File: executive.jpg (3MB, 2716x1810px) Image search: [Google]
executive.jpg
3MB, 2716x1810px
>>15365452
Forgot pic, not the first time today :|
>>
> be taxidriver
> see people wanting to drive people around

the horror :S
>>
>>15365939
Yeah I signed up for uber cuz beer money but I havent actually done it yet due to the fact I really dont want strange people in my car. The wear isnt such a big deal, the thing is depreciating like a rock anyway.
>>
>>15363911
>Thinking of doing some uber instead of playing games on the holidays. Is it worth it?

If you are desperate for money by exchanging wear and tear and mileage on your car. Uber makes most of the money. Uber even makes you pay for your own cellphone plan. It's a great business model where the costs and risks are borne by the employees. You are getting below minimum wage so that is why it's only for people who are passing spare time doing uber while hoping/waiting/training to get a different job. Remember, you make more money delivering pizza than with Uber. So all those who mock pizza delivery should mock Uber first.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.