[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Almighty Integra

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (2MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2448x2448px
142.000hp

Should i do a crvtec swap on it and how??
>>
Low comp forged internals, 4xx cc injectors, a garrett t25 and you'll push 250 without an issue for under 2k
>>
Thanks, and will the stock wires and tubes fit into the crvtec b20?

Or was that tune u gave for a stock b18?
>>
>>15362983
>crvtec
I have been a Honda enthusiast and mechanic for 5 years and have never heard of this term. Are you talking about a b20 block with a vtec head?
>>
Yes a crvtec is a crv b20 from 1998-2001 with a b series vtec head.
>>
>>15362983
90% of the crv engine parts are interchangeable with the 3rd gen b18.
So yes to answer your question.
>>15363005
Ohhh
>>
>>15363015
Thanks, and is there extra wiring needed for a b16 or b18 vtec head?
>>
>>15362942
gayyyy
>>
>>15363030
Well you need to wire up vtec since its a different head. Kind of a pain though. You should just swap a b18c1 into. I don't know how Emissions regulations are in your state but here in California a b20 block with a vtec head is illegal
>>
>>15362950
>engine needs aftermarket internals to make 250
Is it really THAT weak? Most old 4 cylinder engines on the market can make that on stock internals when you turbo them.
>>
>>15362989
Yes basically a b20 block and a b 16 or 18 head
>>
>>15363910
No they cannot. You still have to upgrade rods and rings and such to handle boost.
>>15363997
You need to wire vtec up. Maybe a jumper harness. You won't be able to smog it since its a Frankenstein build. Or poor man type R but it is do able. Or just turbo the stock b18 in it
>>
>>15364035
>No they cannot. You still have to upgrade rods and rings and such to handle boost.
No, as I said, most old 4 cylinder engines on the market can make that on STOCK INTERNALS. I have personally done it to 3 different old 4 cylinders (Volvo B230, BMW M42, Mazda BP) and have seen it done to dozens of different 4 cylinders. Making 250bhp isn't even stressful for all but the weakest and tiniest engines on the market.
>>
>>15364035
250hp is fucking nothing. I've seen 420a turbo'd eclipse's run for years with nothing but the oil changed.
>>
>>15364104
I suppose it's different for European cars. I only drive Honda or Subaru. >>15364121
I mean I guess
>>
>>15364121
An eclipse and an integra are two different cars, with two different engines
>>
>>15363910
Any b series can hold 250, i mean for future when you get a bigger turbo and up it to 3-400hp and not have to do it then
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.