[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you call this part of the car?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 4L_oIM3u9yF.jpg (116KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
4L_oIM3u9yF.jpg
116KB, 750x1334px
It is the flat part behind the steering wheel, dash board, and radio and stuff. The flat area where people put GPSs, dancing luau girls, and stuff etc.
>>
>>15360528
That's just more dash board.
>>
>>15360528
We call it the car kitchen bench
>>
Like a vent or duct work?
>>
That place where I do all my coke before hitting teh clubz
>>
File: 1445699163078.png (220KB, 1048x514px)
1445699163078.png
220KB, 1048x514px
>>15360528
NORMIE GET OUT REEEEEEEE
>>
>>15360528
parcel shelf
>>
Cowl?
>>
>>15360528

That whole thing you circled is just a dashboard.
>>
The loseshitin
>>
>>15362413
The cowl is on the outside of the car, between the windshield and the hood.
>>
Always referred to it as the dash pad. Had to deal with it a few times on my 4th gens as they were prone to cracks, and they were always called dash pads.
>>
>>15362725
Fucking 4th Gen Dash pads. I just did a vinyl wrap so i didnt have to see that shit.
>>
>>15360528

That's the postaligned retrograd nonhydraulic operation shelf.
>>
>>15362822
How was the wrap? I was hesitant too as I thought it may throw off the look of the shit plastic. My lt1 I never got a chance to fix it and my ls1 I just bought a good condition used one. Was enjoyable stomping it to pieces after I pulled it out.
>>
>>15360528

That's the interior gauge and stereo topper.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.