[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a way to remove this from the glass?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: DSC_0240.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0240.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
Is there a way to remove this from the glass?
>>
>>15345909
Did you try a razor blade
>>
>>15345911

I know he's driving a Citroën, Anon, but suicide is a last resort.

Just sell it OP.
>>
Turpentine/white spirit?
Isopropyl alcohol?
Acid?
>>
Rub it with a sugar cube. No joke.

Sugar crystals are sharp and abrasive, harder than the ink, softer than the glass.
>>
Hexane?
>>
>>15345909
glass polish
>>
Tried nail Polish, paint remover, sugar, blade, razor blade.
No results
>>
>>15346108
It's laser-etched into the glass. Its not coming off, just leave it alone anon...
>>
>>15346123
Would laser etching leave a paint like texture on the glass? I can feel it with my fingers.
Also was laser etching a thing in the 1980s?
>>
I had a pretty big glass etching like that in my old Honda Civic as it was a Chinese product. As >>15346123 said, I felt was laser etched. It had a name that closely resembled "Coochies" in words.
>I took my gfs transparent nail polish and did over it.
It was gone like for 90%.
>>
>>15345909
I can't comment on how to remove things, but if you're in a place with vehicle inspections, or if you even plan to move to a state with them (if you're murican) I'd leave it on.

Inspection requirements can be retardedly anal about how things need to be stock or have their E markings or whatever other bullshit. But I'm talking as an eurofag here, if you're on the land of the free or down under, I can't comment.

>buy LED blinkers for motorcycle
>they work perfectly and are plenty visible
>don't have the E mark
>police can stop you and fine you and your vehicle won't pass the mandatory inspection

I can only hope you live in a place in which such tomfuckery does not take place.
>>
>>15345909
are you BX anon ?

why would you want to remove that ?
That's not paint, that's definitely engraved

Que ça soit au diamant ou au laser, ça ne change pas grand chose.
>>
>>15346214
>don't have the E mark
don't be a cheap fucker and get proper aftermarket blinkers.
>>
>>15346243
Holy shit you recognised me!
I want to put a sticker on the small windows I'm the back and it looks ugly with that in the way.
>>
>>15345909
not mu fault you drive a cucktroen
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.