[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What resources can I use to learn more about cars? Stuff like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: jotech-nissan-gtr-stage-6-25.jpg (122KB, 750x406px) Image search: [Google]
jotech-nissan-gtr-stage-6-25.jpg
122KB, 750x406px
What resources can I use to learn more about cars? Stuff like which ones are/were good/bad and what made them that way, as well as actual mechanics of cars.
>>
Literally anywhere but here.
>>
>>15345139

Lmfao, this x1000.

Just google the shit you want, watch Scotty Kilmer, and go to specific forums for specific cars if you have questions and use the search function. That's how I solve 99% of my shit.
>>
>>15345139
This

On a related note, where to do I learn to be a better driver? Like so I can drive back roads more aggressively
>>
>>15345139
Is a 6th generation civic hatch a good first car? I want something fun and exciting that handles well .
How expensive are real modifications for it
There's no other option for me and I'm just down over this board
>>
>>15345328
Practice on back roads progressively more aggressively
>>
>>15345368
It's a very good first car, mods are relatively cheap but you'd have to dump a lot of money into it to make it fast. But it would be plenty fun.
>>
>>15345259

>recommending scotty kilmer
>purses lips
>op dies while changing oil by getting crushed under his car
>>
>>15345395
Is there anything I can read or watch that can help in any way? Would something like autocross be a good idea?
>>
>>15345131
There are only 2 things that you need in order to know everything about cars. And that's Initial D and Best Motoring International/Hot Version, after watching that you will be a drifting God.
>>
>>15346653
Like this chap right here said, Best Motoring and Tsuchiya will teach you everything you need to know
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPQyQgyuNMI
>>
>>15346653
>>15346716
The sad thing is I can't even tell if you're trolling. That's how bad this board is.
>>
>>15346743
Obviously you shouldn't take ''everything you need to know'' literally, but Best Motoring videos are a source of good entertainment and some information.
>>
>>15346743
If you have seen them, then you know that I wasn't trolling
>>
>>15345131

turn back now. the path to gittin gud at cars is littered with thousands of dollars wasted on shit you don't need and don't really know what you're doing with, and the only reward is to spend your weekends fixing your friends' and familys cars based on the vague details they give you
>>
>>15345131
Eric The Car Guy youtube channel for learning how to wrench (NOt fucking scotty kilmer, fuck that asshole)
>>
>>15345131
In general you cant go wrong with japanese and german cars, although recently the two have been fucking up.
Dont buy american and for your own sake, dont buy french, italian or british
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.