[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

idiots behind the wheel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 3223f2d234.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
3223f2d234.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
let's see them..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5vC0jqGNJ8
>>
how fucking dumb do you have to be to try to get away in a completely and utterly WRECKED car?

I mean, he even fucking got out and saw the damage.

sure, revving the living shit out of that pile will help him.
>>
File: 14643726162565.jpg (11KB, 209x205px) Image search: [Google]
14643726162565.jpg
11KB, 209x205px
>>
>>15343044

You know what time it is?

Time to build a wall.
>>
This is why illegals shouldn't be allowed to have licenses.
>>
>>15343096
they have?
>>
>>15343114
In several states and districts (inlcuding my own) they are allowed to have licenses. Some states/districts are pushing to give them voting rights as well.
>>
Shouldn't police be there by the time he tries to run on foot? Surely they should have been there by the end of the video.
>>
>>15343183
Average police response time is 7 minutes.

During a simple accident here in Houston a few weeks back, it took the police 3 hours to arrive. The bitch just drove off, but I got all her info and recorded it on dash cam.
>>
>>15343183
Governments have put a lot of restrictions on police where even in the event of an active shooting they aren't allowed to go 10% faster than the posted speed limit because it's unsafe. Also, until the guy was trying to leave the police don't need to be attending with lights and sirens as there is no immediate risk so until they are notified of that then they'll just drive normally through traffic.

Thank the libcucks for making police less effective in responding to active crimes.
>>
>>15343128
from what I remember of the time I spent as an illegal there, you can go to washington and get a license there. then go back to wathever town you live at and just use that license
voting rights seems ridiculous tho and have never heard of it
>>
File: 1459079470004.jpg (14KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1459079470004.jpg
14KB, 400x400px
>>15343183
Police would have been there faster if it wasn't a spick neighborhood.
>>
>santa ana

please fucking nuke that place it's the biggest shithole in orange county

every time I have to drive through there I'm convinced some illegal without insurance is going to fucking crash into me

build the fucking wall and send them all fucking back
>>
http://www.wreckedexotics.com/
>>
>>15343001
Damn meheecans am I rite?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mLhHk-e1jk
>>
>>15343790
wait lol were there two hits here? wtf
>>
>>15343924
Welcome to fucking Houston.
>>
>He is seen dropping a can of air duster at 4:24 .
Haha he was huffing duster. What a silly man.
>>
>>15344002
Holy shit I missed that.
>>
File: 900_o21260.jpg (102KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
900_o21260.jpg
102KB, 900x600px
>>15343370
>This car is the very first Lamborghini built BMW M1
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.