[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help someone fuck up his jeep

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4408.png (884KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4408.png
884KB, 1242x2208px
Hey guys, I'm a retard with a 04 Liberty 3.7 5spd. She's served me very well for something like 250,218 miles and I love her. She pulls harder than day one. Now that she's nearing the end of her "reliable" life, I want to go out with a bang.

I have a few supplies and tools.

I want to go for a "riced forester" vibe. Loud exhaust, obnoxious pulls through 2nd gear, all that.

What should I do? Where should I stab a screwdriver into the muffler?
Today, /o/, you decide.
>>
>>15320695
Do some sick jumps
>>
>>15320801
I will

What else do i do
>>
>>15320842
side pipe exhaust in front of the rear wheel with no muffler. clutch dumps everywhere and flat foot shifting. post vids
>>
>>15320842
Cherry bomb muffler.

Dry shots of nitrous are really easy to install. I think that plus a cold air intake and cherry bomb muffler will be the best bang for your money.

And do you want it higher or lower? No clue what the suspension setup is on those, but if you want to raise it maybe you can get some of those cheap 4" blocks they do on bro trucks plus some big wheels. Otherwise just cut the springs to lower it, that will prolly be cheaper and easier.

Seriously though, 100HP+ dry shot of nitrous and Cherry Bomb.
>>
File: image.jpg (98KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 640x1136px
>>15320873
>>15320842
http://m.ebay.com/itm/Dry-Nitrous-Kits-V8-50-150hp-W-bottl-/131856328524?nav=SEARCH

Put that 150HP bit in, fuck up your sensors so it runs extra rich, and go for it.
>>
>>15320869
If I had money I would but right now I don't so I'm looking for some stupid diy shit. By all means I'll go WOT shift and drift in a lot for you though

>>15320873
I might go cop a CAI today but I'm too broke for a nitrous system or a new muffler tbqh. What should I do that's free?
>>
File: image.jpg (128KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128KB, 640x1136px
>>15320921
You need the CherryBomb. Just clamp that fucker on. It will still sound ridiculous but not nearly as bad if you cut the stock one off completely.

EBay has CAIs for dirt cheap too.

So do you want to go low? That Liberty doesn't have leaf springs on the back, does it?
>>
File: IMG_4465.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4465.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
I'll cop a cherry bomb and probably just get a CAI from Walmart later.

I doubt it, this is my rear suspension. Issue is it's r/4wd so if I slam it wrong it'll fuck up the thingy.
>>
File: image.jpg (104KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 640x1136px
>>15320972
You could totally cut an inch off the springs...

How much does Walmart want for the CAI? There are a bunch of universals online for $20-$30
>>
>>15320991
Like 25 or 30 bucks for a K&N 3.5inch
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.