[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AWD Civic Wagons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0528.jpg (88KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0528.jpg
88KB, 800x534px
What is the general consensus on these AWD Civic Wagons? They seem cool as fuck to me.
>AWD
>2500 pounds
>Extra low gear
>Si engine
>Lots of aftermarket
>handa relyability

Seems breddy gud to me. Any reason why I shouldn't buy one and slap a turbo on it.
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
>>15320641
>any reason why I shouldn't buy one and slap a turbo on it

I got a couple
D-Series that comes with them is the D16A6 and is weak, you would need to swap in a better D series that allows the hook up of the intermediary shaft so the D16Y's are out, you should get a D16Z6 from a EG Si and build it but for it to handle boost it has to get sleeved, or you could grab a CR-V trans from the first gen and put a B series in it but it will require fab work to mount the trans, the stock rear diff on the wagon is actually stronger than the CRV's

The other is that they are rare as shit now, I've checked auto trader and cars.com and other sites and they are increasingly rare

That being said if you want one you better make it a project and already have a DD to et you where you need to go
>>
>>15320675
Wow, thanks for the info.
And yea, they are pretty hard to find. I see a few on craigslist but they're in pretty bad condition.
>>
>>15320759
Kill yourself Corey.
FWD is good
>>
They are actually rt4wd from 87-91 aka if the front wheels slip the rear wheels will kick in and get power and the 85-86 are push button 4wd, you will break these cars peeling out on dry pavement with the rt4wd
>>
>>15321881
How about you take a look on youtube before spouting such utter nonsense, the RT4WD system uses a Viscous coupling that is very strong, you have no idea what you're talking about
>>
>>15322453
Lol no
Buddy has one
Drive shaft litterally fell off.
>>
>>15322463
>My buddy
Well it sounds like your buddy either had a poorly maintained unit that was abused or possibly damaged in an accident or the person he bought it from abused it, either way it sounds like he didn't try to repair shit and blew it up on purpose

Your anecdotal evidence is shit when there are plenty of YouTube vids with RT4WD wagons using the stock drivetrain doing launches after the engine was turbo'd so yeah, fuck your friend and fuck your bullshit
>>
>>15322453
>>15322463
My friends driveshaft also broke two day ago when he Peeled out
>>
>>15322551
Sounds like more anecdotal evidence and/or a retard driver that never maintained his vehicle, or repaired it from the shit condition he bought it in

NOT the car's fault
>>
>>15322588
Butt hurt honda fag
>>
>>15322588
To be fair, your post and claims are just as anecdotal as his
>>
>>15322604
>butthurt
Except that you've provided no evidence of this happening except for "muh friends driveshaft broke" despite numerous videos that point to the opposite happening, so in reality you're just an assblasted shitloster who's mad his ruse didn't work
>>
File: 1464055470437.jpg (93KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1464055470437.jpg
93KB, 768x1024px
Holy shit the autism in this thread
>>
File: image.jpg (174KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174KB, 1280x960px
>>15322588
Pic related, broke the ujoint the first day he bought it
>>
>>15322789
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ARaCKd8-0c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84Um-7TfwNk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7ZzqBPz4sY
>>
>>15320641
i really want one for budget rallying
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.