[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

32 GTR Nissan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

how much is a unregisteredable GTR 32 worth?
>>
In what country?

If Burger, might make for a good banzai runner. Dump a small fortune into it, rig up something to kill the taillights and troll the highways for patrolmen to mess with.
>>
>>15318038
australia
>>
>>15318041
Worth significantly less than a registerable one. It could be a good track car or you could be like these heroes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqw4P7vLgas
>>
>>15318031
about $12,000-$15,000 if you strip it and sell it for parts
>>
>>15318031
bout 3.50
>>
>>15318031
Illegal imports are worth the time it takes from getting it to getting it crushed.
>>
>>15318031
>how much is a unregisteredable GTR 32 worth?
The international stolen car market is a bit annoying unless you want a parts car whose serial numbers won't be traced to you. Remember that Bush and the republicans rammed through some law changes that removed the often used defense of "I didn't know" from many crimes. Without that defense, the penalty for getting caught became the same as "I knew and I did the illegal activity anyways".

These law changes came to light and Obama was blamed for the harsh convictions even though it was due to Bush's changes. Terrorists in venezuela did some trafficking and the stolen gray market goods ended up in the usa to buyers who knew they were illegally obtained. The recipients were charged and convicted in federal court for aiding the funding of terrorist activities. The "I didn't know" defense is not allowed to be used in terrorist cases. So if your hot car was part of a terrorist case, and the serial numbers on its parts such as axle, engine block, or frame are tracked to you if the car is seized in an investigation, then you run the risk of being accused of supporting a terrorist.
>>
>>15319810
*freedom fighter
>>
>>15319810
Part it from a vacant lot.
>>
>>15318031
>how much is a unregisteredable GTR 32 worth?

It might be worth negative bucks if you are unwittingly used to either mule the item or launder the stolen item. Unless you change the car keys, they keep a copy and wait a month or two before stealing it from you. By then, they know if the authorities are going to swoop down on the car possessor or not and you served to verify for them if it was being followed. Conversely, a buyer might appear out of the blue for it and offer to buy it for a small fee. In such a case, they are out the difference of what you paid to them and what they paid back to you, but you added one layer of laundering as a usa resident to isolate them from the heinous source if they happen to get caught selling the parts.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.