[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2017 Aston Martin Vanquish Zagato

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

>Aston Martin announced a limited series production of the exhilarating Aston Martin Vanquish Zagato Coupe; the latest creation from its long-standing partnership with the prestigious Italian design-house Zagato.
>>
>>15311870
The Vanquish Zagato Concept was unveiled to great acclaim at the prestigious Concorso d'Eleganza Villa d'Este at Lake Como, Italy in May 2016. Thanks to unprecedented customer interest, a strictly limited production run of 99 cars will be built to order at Aston Martin's production facility in Gaydon, England.

Aston Martin Vanquish Zagato is the fifth car to emerge from a collaboration that stretches back over five decades, pairing Aston Martin's acclaimed dynamic and material qualities with Zagato's signature design language. As well as spectacular sporting ability, Vanquish Zagato showcases the very best of Aston Martin's bespoke luxury.
>>
>>15311874
The collaboration with Zagato began with the beautifully muscular DB4 GT Zagato racing car of 1960 - now valued at over £10 million -, and includes the V8 Vantage Zagato launched in 1986, the 2002 DB7 Vantage Zagato and the V12 Vantage Zagato revealed in 2011.
>>
>>15311877
The Aston Martin Vanquish Zagato is a powerful addition to that portfolio; a GT car that blends Aston Martin's inherent refinement and capabilities with Zagato's characteristic design details, born out of racing and honed over many years of creating elegant luxury sports cars. Aston Martin's 6.0L V12 powertrain has been uprated to increase its output to 600PS, capable of delivering a projected 0-60mph time of 3.5 seconds. This added performance matched to a unique suspension setup will create a unique GT driving experience specific to the Vanquish Zagato model.
>>
>>15311880
Whatcha
>>
>>15311887
think?
>>
>>15311870
This car harasses me

>sexually
>>
>>15311880
>3.5 seconds to 60
no wonder they got raped at lemans
>>
>>15311880
>saggy ass
It looked good until that point. It's the A7 all over again
>>
Front end of an Aston, back end of a Ferrari
Sort of looks like two different cars

I don't mind it all though

>>15312008
the saggy bum does it for me, I'll be honest
>>
>>15311880
they should really change their engine that v12 is getting old
the back looks good but the front is kinda like every aston martin
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.