[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God Machine™

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (309KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
309KB, 1200x800px
God Machine™
>>
I saw a black Nismo gtr35 the other day at the beach. Happened to run into the owner on a walk back to my car, started talking to him about it and he offered to let me sit in it. So comfy.
He told me he won it in a bet with his partners at their law firm.
I can't even imagine having a career that puts you into a position to win a $130,000 car.
Made me really think about how hard I fucked up my life.
>>
But the ford gt is le god machine
>>
>>15310860
why did i fuck upmy life so hard that the only friends i have are here
>>
>>15310860
>implying 130k is a lot
Learn to save up, most people who buy these are middle aged or old people who saved up during their lives
If you see a young person driving this kind of car
1. Either a familly member died and he inherited money
2. Daddys car
3. Parent's money
4. Shitskin arab from dubai
>>
>>15311020
130k is about one tenth of what an average person makes in their lifetime dude, and to be in a position that that's a feasible bet for you to undertake and be OK with potentially parting from tens of thousands of dollars among friends on a fucking BET... there is probably less than 5 people on this board who will ever achieve that kind of success or money.
>>
>>15310843
>autotragic
>heavy
>expensive
>ugly
>>
>>15311020
So where's your GTR?
>>
>>15311044
>Muh opinions!
it beats cars 5x it's price.
>>
>>15311063
not the viper, inb4 shitty screenshot of tracktimes
>>
File: 13.jpg (176KB, 1080x1122px) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
176KB, 1080x1122px
>>15311073
>NO! DON'T REMIND ME!
>>
File: 1466555543910.png (126KB, 750x503px) Image search: [Google]
1466555543910.png
126KB, 750x503px
I like the GT-R, its design is really beautiful and refined. The tech inside is literally engineering art.

Although the idea that the computer does almost all the driving for you doesn't really fit well to me.

/blog
>>
>>15311020
Or someone who started a business and used what was left over from their business loans plus whatever cash they're bringing in to finance a six figure car that will end up being sold for half price within 18 months
Most young people driving expensive cars fit under This category
>>
young person here, i own a skyline GTR with more under the hood than a 35 costs.

It's entirely fucking possible, don't listen to defeatist people who make excuses for their inability to be successful.

If you can abandon morality and have a modicum of wit about you, money is very easy to make.
>>
>>15311379
are you the 33 anon who posts regularly?

if so, how is the supra coming along?
>>
>>15311387
Yes and good, i'm still fixing the wear and tear items before anything else.
>>
File: WTKSP.jpg (37KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
WTKSP.jpg
37KB, 400x399px
>>15310843
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCpcvI_xD6M
>>
>>15311379
How is the R33? Is the R34 worth it in performance?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.