[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone answer this question that I do not know. Why and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: $_1.jpg (41KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
$_1.jpg
41KB, 400x300px
Can someone answer this question that I do not know. Why and how do so many black nig nogs. Ghetto and non are able to afford Dodge's. I'll be cruising in a bad part of town occasionally and see a nice Dodge Charger RT with some nig nog driving it. I'm at the point where when ever I drive by a Charger 9/10 times it'll be a black person driving it. Why is that? Some discount since a family member lives in Detroit?
>>
>>15310589
looked up charger on my local CL. first ten ranged from 3700 to 26k. why are you surprised? the charger is a fucking rental car.
>>
because believe it or not being Black no longer automatically means being poor.

Im black and aside from the snek there isn't a single dodge i couldn't afford (non-lease btw). We are moving up and making money now. Homes, lux apartments, nice cars, etc. Technology jobs pay well and alot of us have picked up on it.

This makes some white people rage because some people feel entitled to better salaries because they are white. But we don't really care. What helps is not getting attached to a bitch. (something that white people are prone to doing to give them some kind of purpose i.e. cuck) So we save on money. We make it pretty clear to white women that we are in it for the sex that their white husbands can't provide to them. We get our dick wet and keep our money; you lose your money, but your wife stays satisfied.

Everyone gets their fair share
>>
>>15310721
(You)
>>15310589
Because they buy formal rental chargers/challengers that are beat to shit and nobody else wants them
>>
>>15310589
>see a nice Dodge Charger RT

May look nice on the outside but it has been driven through hell and back and was probably beyond super cheap.
>>
Off topic, but can you buy a non-srt charger with a manual transmission these days?
>>
>Discount because they have family is Detroit

My sides
>>
>>15310721
thanks for the input jerome. Can go both ways if I see some heroine crack head whit dude driving one I'd be asking the same question. But not many white people live in black communities.Than the next part of my question was 9/10 times it'll be a black guy driving. The question was why are there more black people driving them then white. What's up with the demographics. Are they getting a discount or what?
>>
>>15310797
Nope. The 5-speed automatic was pretty alright in a 2011 rtmax. Why the max? Awd with a v8 and it fucking wrecked snow.
>Wisconsin
>salt
>dodge

>rip
>>
>>15310721
Hahaha stop projecting your racial angst.

Anyways OP i always see ghetto black guys driving Chargers and theyre usually on rimz
>>
>>15310721

OP BTFO
>>
File: IMG_20160527_200721.jpg (647KB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160527_200721.jpg
647KB, 2448x2448px
Niggers have always appreciated a full size, rwd sedan.
>>
File: 1427781465262.jpg (322KB, 840x1417px) Image search: [Google]
1427781465262.jpg
322KB, 840x1417px
>>15310589
>drug money
>wife paying for it
>completely normal dude with a decent job

take your pick
>>
>>15310589
Go through the archives and look for LPG stories. You'll find very quickly that anyone can "afford" just about anything their little heart desires.
>>
>>15310589
wut its always the old ones
>>
They don't make payments.
no joke
>>
>>15310589
>afford

Incidentally, I bet the repossession rates on dodge/Chrysler vehicles are higher than others
>>
>>15311422
I doubt anybody keeps track of that. If they do, they make it as boring or as legalesse as possible to avoid being called racist.
>>
>>15310589
Most of them are NOT able to afford those cars.

Most of those brand new Tahoes, Durangos, 300Cs, and Chargers you see out in the jungle are about a month away from getting repo'd because folks live outside of their means on tier 4 credit.
>>
>>15310589
cause the black guy has it in gta v
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.