[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I was thinking about buying a Jeep

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Anton-Yelchin-Net-Worth.jpg (199KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Anton-Yelchin-Net-Worth.jpg
199KB, 1200x800px
So I was thinking about buying a Jeep
>>
As long as you avoid highways at all costs.
>>
>>15310054
oh that is funny because he just died due to a collision involving him driving a jeep
oh my goodness i can barely stay in my seat!
>>
Oh fuck he the guy from alpha dog
>>
>>15310054
Why?
>>
>>15310178
certain individuals hold the opinion that they are reliable and safe vehicles
>>
I bought a 94 wrangler in like 2005 for 600$ it was one of my favorite vehicles ever. Sold it three years later for 2k. I regret that now, where I'm at I could drive that thing full speed into a wall, climb out, and with that shit still on fire I could demand 5 grand and people would still start a bidding war over it. But here in the South there's a red neck 4x4 tax, that make that shit ridiculous.

Anyways, they're nice. There's a sense of freedom about them. It's as close to the "you and the road" that you can get without being in a motorcycle, you're not shielded from the world, it open you get to stretch out, lean your knee out the hole where the doors suppose to go and catching the wind so it blows directly up you shorts onto your balls.

They're not that dangerous but they can get a death wabble, which is as easy as a new track bar. It is a car that you will want to work on yourself. They are reliable, but they are kinda high maintenance. But that's the beautiful part, that everything is easy and cheap on them. I don't know what it is about jeeps, but you take pride in it. They're so simplistic nothing but a body, and parts to propel it forward. And for some reason chicks dig them, maybe it's just a Souther thing.

But I do recommend one, jeeps are just a blast to drive.
>>
Should I buy a 1985 CJ-7?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqtdD3gm-hw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_lmKnw9NHQ

is this common with jeeps? My friend's a mechanic and told me the other day some lady came in with this problem
>>
>>15310247
>reliable
Only certain models and in certain ways. The original Cherokee will drive forever but literally everything else will break from the dash gauges to the door locks.

>safe
Maybe the newer ones, old ones are death traps.
>>
>>15312451
>is this common with jeeps?
Only on ones with retarded owners that don't do suspension maintenance and repair after smacking them into dips and rocks at 30 mph on trails.
>>
>>15310054
>anti-Semite Jeep

thanks FCA
>>
>>15312482
This. On the Cherokees it's like one bolt that works loose after 150k+ miles on one of the suspension bars and is the cause of like 80% of the death wobble cases for that vehicle.
>>
>>15312482
>>15312514
>yfw it turns out to be one single frame rivet thats loose and you'll never find it without drilling them all out and using bolts

That shit isn't maintenance. It's chrysler reliability
>>
>>15310078
Wut??
>>
>>15312555
>frame rivet
>causing that kind of suspension issues
(citation needed)
>>
>>15310054
>fca
ABANDON SHIP
>>
>>15310054
Your /r9k/ is leaking anon.
Keep that hilarious humour of yours only for that board please.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.