[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it take for your average retard have to do to work

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: sweet lady propane.jpg (164KB, 900x832px) Image search: [Google]
sweet lady propane.jpg
164KB, 900x832px
What does it take for your average retard have to do to work at a car parts store like autozone. Do I need a lot of car knowledge beforehand or is it something like a cashier that I can apply for with minimal experience.
>>
i had absolutly no car smarts at all i was fucking stupid and a kid when i was working there

i stole tons of shit hated my boss and smoked behind the fucking store when i would take out the trash

my manager still works there and im actually doing somthing with my life and now i just pity him
>>
>>15304025
>i pity him
>im actually doing something with my life
>now I namefag on /o/ because I'm so starved for recognition
>>
>>15303986
Chain parts stores require you actually be retarded to work there.
Car knowledge and experience is an automatic disqualification.
Sounds like you're perfect for the job then.
>>
>>15304025
Did you come out of Autozone more knowledgeable about cars at all?
>>
>>15304044
So its a good summer job for a college Babby
>>
>>15304044
Yeah, next you'll be giving out advice on how to pick up girls in the shower.
>>
>>15304057
Yes.
If you're white and appear too clean cut you might not get the position though.
>>
>>15304044
Isn't being retarded also a requirement for being a tripfag as well?
>>
>>15304067
You forgot rapist
>>
>>15304025
Imagine how butthurt he would be if he found out you had a leased automatic FRS, a Scion tC "race car," and a clapped out Evo you can't afford to insure, bet he feels like such a failure compared to you.
>>
>>15303986
it's an entry level job kid, you'll be fine.
>>
You just need to know how to read instructions to work at one of those shops. The most complicated stuff you'll likely be doing is changing fluids. Stuff that requires know-how is gonna get passed on to an actual mechanic.

>>15304025
>doing somthing with my life
>tripfag on 4chan
>>
>>15304078
>a leased automatic FRS, a Scion tC "race car," and a clapped out Evo you can't afford to insure

Holy shit, that's funny as fuck. Spill the beans on this tripfag for me.
>>
>>15304025
>my manager still works there and im actually doing somthing with my life and now i just pity him

how old is he?
maybe he is already retired
maybe he doesnt need to work but does anyways
>>
it helps to know your shit if youre sales, people come in and expect advice from a master tech and if you cant give them any advice whatsoever they get pissy. we had a fuckin guy call up and ask us to walk him through bleeding his brakes

pic not related
>>
>>15304025
>my manager still works there and im actually doing somthing with my life and now i just pity him
Why shouldn't he? While hourly employees don't see it, managment gets "golden handcuffs" which makes it hard to quit since it adds that much more to his VESTED pension plan. You were a non-vested employee.so you saw no merit unlike him in a vested 401k pension plan where he also has company matching funds.
>>
>>15306220
>Thinking management is salaried
LOL
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.