[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which rental car company has the best cars?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: gt350hmod.jpg (225KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
gt350hmod.jpg
225KB, 1600x1066px
Which rental car company has the best cars?
>>
Every Chevy Cruze is the same piece of shit, no matter which company is shining it.
>>
File: 2012-Chevrolet-Captiva-Sport-001.jpg (594KB, 2000x1323px) Image search: [Google]
2012-Chevrolet-Captiva-Sport-001.jpg
594KB, 2000x1323px
They all suck for the most part. I went with my boss on a business trip last week and he beats the fuck out of rental cars.

We had a Chevy Captiva from Hertz, it was a shitbox.

Side story: Stupid boss got a few beers in him and started driving like crazy in a parking lot, drove over a curb and fucked up the wheel so bad the tire wouldn't stay on. Had to drive back on the spare. Then he had some special he got a gas tank included, so to get every dime worth to bring it back on empty he put it in second gear and drove it back to the airport on the spare at like 4,500rpm.
>>
Go to vegas can rent lambo for $100/hr of course deposit is HUGE and have to be over 25. All others same no matter what
>>
>>15301520
In Europe I'd go for Sixt. Cars I had include:
>Audi A8
>Audi TT
>BMW 335d
>BMW 435i
>BMW 535d
>BMW 650i
>BMW 740d
>BMW Z4 35i
>Jaguar F-Type S Coupe
>Mercedes CLS 350
>Mercedes S350
>Mercedes GL350
>Mini Cooper S
>Opel Insignia OPC
>Peugeot RCZ
>Subaru Forester
>VW Golf GTI
>VW Golf GTD

I've only used Hertz in the US and got a Toyota Yaris sedan and a Toyota Camry 2.5. They were alright but I'm guessing you're looking for something fun.
>>
>>15301848
2nd that. Worked for Europcar for some time, got to drive some cool cars but most of them were meh.
>>
>>15302015
I worked for Europcar too while I was studying and the best car I drove was an Audi A5 Sportback, which is terrible
>>
>>15302027
just rented a 2016 Passat Wagon TDi for 40 days while im in the Balkans. shit is breddy nice and looks fantastic imo.
>>
Hertz advertises having some really nice cars, but I've yet to see one, and I only spend about 2-3 days at home per month.

>be me
>use hertz because lol retarded corporate company I work for forces me to
>book full size car because I'm 6'1, and live on the road, so I pack a decent amount of clothes/personal shit
>in addition to my 70+lbs of tools
>get hyundai sonata
>get toyota corolla
>get chrysler 200
>get any other number of interchangeable shitheaps that all look the same and have no fucking power, and can't fucking hold my luggage without folding the back seats down

>be me
>used to work for a company that didn't give a fuck who I used
>use National car rental
>pay less than I do with hertz now
>show up, pick whatever I want every time
>300C w/ 5.7
>Charger R/T w/ 5.7
>60k 4wd Suburban w/ 5 miles
>Yukon
>Yukon
>Yukon
>Yukon
>Yukon

Fuck Hertz. I can't wait for them to go out of business. Every fucking car I get from them is a shitheap with over 20k miles, and they could give a fuck about your loyalty status.
>>
>>15301728
Iown a chevy cruze. You ruined my day.
>>
>>15302046
I was forced to rent one of those shitheaps once.
>go to publix to pick up some food and shit because lol I live in hotels.
>pull into spot, right in front of me is another identical white chevy cruze with some guy getting ready to get out
>I can see the recognition that we have the same car in his face and I know his isn't a rental
>"get stuck with one of this piles of crap from Hertz too huh?"
>>
>>15302038
The new Passat is really good, I'd still rather have the Superb though.
>>
>>15302043

Rented a 2016 Chevy Tahoe LT. Best vehicle I have ever driven so far. Extremely comfortable, stereo system with destroy your ears, has power everything, like the interior, convinent buttons on steering wheel, touch screen in dash.

I would kill to own one but they are so expensive.
>>
>>15302046
Its not bad dude
Id pick it over a lot of sedans it looks nice

Dont be sad anon
>>
Damn yuros with your nice rental cars :[

My insurance is covering enough for me to get a bottom tier shitbox. Why are they such jews?
>>
I've had luck with Hertz here in Vegas. Enterprise can lick my sweaty nutsack though.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.