[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best Top Gear episode and why is it the Vietnam special?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Top-Gear-Vietnam-Special.jpg (66KB, 530x300px) Image search: [Google]
Top-Gear-Vietnam-Special.jpg
66KB, 530x300px
What is the best Top Gear episode and why is it the Vietnam special?
>>
Amazon special.
I can watch it over and over along with the Vietnam special.
>>
>>15297891
The special with the Volvo, subaru, and bmw
>>
>>15299189
That's my favorite too, mostly because of that super comfy bed Jeremy builds in the BMW.
>>
>>15299961
>tfw no rolling hotel to take refuge from the wild in
>>
>>15297891
Either Vietnam, the Japan race one, or the Bolivia one.

>the bit where they sit around for an hour before realizing that those planks are for offloading their cars
>the part where james gets stuck, and they have to pull him out and build a bridge
>james coming out of the tent with the machete drawn
>hammond being tortured by the bugs
>>
>>15297891
> Botswana
> Vietnam
> Africa=Burma
> Polar Special

I thought James did really well in the Polar Special because he brought all that alcohol with him to keep Jeremy happy.
>>
Besides the specials, all of the cheap car challenge episodes where my favorites.
>>
File: memories.jpg (251KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
memories.jpg
251KB, 1920x1080px
s20 e5 Best crossovers for caravanners, because of that British way of life
>>
>>15299189
This is the best episode.

As for best segments on the show however, it's gotta be this one (especially the chase scene)
https://youtu.be/7e7R3y-qwZ0
>tfw I'll never get to destroy a mall by being hektik in a Corvette while listening to the Prodigy
>feels bad man
>>
>>15300650
GM btfo again
>>
I liked the episode where they acted like a bunch of stuck-up manchildren.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.