[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHEN IS GOOD TOP GEAR COMING BACK.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (129KB, 1300x867px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129KB, 1300x867px
WHEN IS GOOD TOP GEAR COMING BACK.
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 470x626px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 470x626px
>implying it was ever good

Memes aside and real talk, it was heavily scripted and obvious if you weren't stupid. The only parts of the show that were good were the specials when they traveled to different parts of the world like the Amazon one. Even then it was not obviously scripted as fuck despite the "good chemistry".

It literally just spawned a bunch of idiots who thought they were car experts after watching this ENTERTAINMENT show. Just as much of an expert as that faggot TheDudeInBlue.

RIP Speed, that was truly a great loss.
>>
>>15295938

>I hate TopGear
>I'm edgy

OK then.
>>
File: top-gear-best-episodes1.jpg (313KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
top-gear-best-episodes1.jpg
313KB, 1920x1080px
Fucking hell they've aged.
>>
File: image.jpg (159KB, 1073x887px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159KB, 1073x887px
>>15295966

As a car show I hated it. As an entertainment show it was great.

Even then, the new Top Gear is literally no different. Just as scripted but a touch of liberal spice with the diverse cast.

Look in your heart, you know it's true.
>>
>>15295938
>The only parts of the show that were good were the specials when they traveled to different parts of the world like the Amazon one

isn't that the entirety of the new show they are doing?
>>
>>15295988
I liked TG a lot, but I have to agree with this. The last few series were getting kind of stale and I found myself only interested in the challenges and road trips.
I skipped the Star in a reasonably priced car segments 9 times out of 10 and only watched when it was a person I was interested in.

The new TG cast had an opportunity to actually make their own new Top Gear, but instead they just rehashed all of the boring shit from the old show. Just a debacle man.
>>
>>15295969
James May looked middle aged from about 6 years old though
>>
>>15295988

>as a car show I hated it
>as an entertainment show it was great

Then why are you whining you cranky bitch? You clearly enjoyed it and found it entertaining. No one ever claimed this show was an informative, step-by-step guide to rebuilding exotic cars you fucking dweeb.

You sound like a pretentious teenage cunt.
>>
>>15295988
Who is that guy? I havent been able to find any info on the old japanese dudes.

He's not the team manager nor the tmg principal.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (98KB, 1440x782px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
98KB, 1440x782px
>>15295988
>Even then, the new Top Gear is literally no different
I agree, it's just as scripted with an overblown budget. I don't agree that it's no different. The new cast tries to pretend they have camaraderie, when in reality they are all awkward together . Chris Evans is annoying as fuck, oddly enough fucking Joey from Friends is the current savior of the show.
>>
>>15296045

No one claimed it was informative but everyone and their mother in the real world was suddenly a car expert after watching it. That's why I hate it.

Then, worst of all, they come here and bitch about new top gear when it is literally the same fucking thing.
>>
>>15296050
>koei saga
pretty cool guy from the looks of it

http://www.autoblog.com/2010/01/18/toyotas-koei-saga-i-think-we-will-never-abandon-the-internal/
>>
File: 1446485712190.jpg (59KB, 535x432px) Image search: [Google]
1446485712190.jpg
59KB, 535x432px
>>15296073

Hint: you're not a car expert either. You know marginally more than the average normie, which is still fuck all. That's why you frequent /o/ you insufferable shitlord.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.