[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any of you know of games and/or mods for games that allow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1463848397281-3.jpg (305KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1463848397281-3.jpg
305KB, 683x1024px
Do any of you know of games and/or mods for games that allow you to practice driving?

I'm learning how to drive and I don't have as much time to learn in the car as I would like, so if you knew of any software that could let me drive in city settings with a realistic feel (not like GTA mowing people down on the sidewalk), that would really help.

Thanks.
>>
You have to be at least 18 to post here
>>
>>15289774
I'm 20, I never got around to learning when I was younger, sue me. At least I'm trying now. Go apply for a janitor position if you want to badger people about their age.
>>
Short answer is no, long answer is go read as much as you can online about driving for now; especially true for manual (You'll still suck if manual but have a head start)
>>
>>15289781
So still a NEET
>>
>>15289833

Fuck off you stupid piece of shit
>>
>>15289971
KEK
>>
Buy a cheap used steering wheel and play euro truck simulator and city car driving
>>
>>15289766
just be aware of your surroundings, make sure your side mirrors are in good position as well as rear view mirror.
>>
>>15289971
Lmfao

Ey many I dunno if anyone told you but the NEETbux you've been collecting from your chicken tendies boxes can't be traded in for a car

>20
I would also like to wager on this. Takers?
>>
>>15290686

Yeah keep projecting faggot, you're the one who knows all those memes, it seems like they hit close to home for you. I didn't even know what a tendie was until you said it. Go back to /r9k/.

How much money do you have invested/in your savings? Be honest. You'll know if you're lying and that's all that matters.
>>
>>15290708
This mad
>>
>>15289971
>Calling others stupid pieces of shit
>Doesn't know jack about driving a car
>>
>learning how to drive

It's so fucking easy a 16 year old girl with a phone in her hand can do it.
>>
>>15289766
do any of you know of games and/or mods for games that allow you to practice fucking (or swimming or street fighting or whatever)?
I'm learning how to fuck and I don't have as much time to learn with a woman (or in a swimming pool or some guys on the street) as I would like blah blah blah

>being that naive to believe a computer can replace the real thing
>being that naive to believe that EVEN IF a computer can replace the real thing, 4chan is the place to find answers
>>
>>15290770

there are archery simulators, flight simulators and so forth.

having sex and swimming are bad examples. they are entirely physical exercises.

i was looking for software to practice simple things like changing lanes, making turns, getting on and off highways, following the rules of the road, and so forth. these are things that can be computerized, whereas immersion in fucking and swimming cannot be.
>>
>>15290794
Uh, how about Euro or American Truck Simulator?
>>
>>15289766
>with a realistic feel

No such thing unless you get inside a purpose built simulator. Audio visual input is but one part of driving and that is all a computer will give you. Your body requires the ability to sense forces on it to actually drive properly.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.