[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

car crashes...stop or dont?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 14

File: crash.jpg (46KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
crash.jpg
46KB, 640x360px
Does /o/ stop for accidents to help?

I did once when I was 24 in the town I grew up in I was driving around 10pm after i got off work in the town I live in and worked in at the time and this chick in front of me in a 1995ish F150 slid in the snow going at least 50, probably closer to 60 or 65 because everyone drives that on that road. An she slammed right into a huge tree about 4ft off the road when she swerved to avoid hitting another car turning left into their driveway, I guess she wasn't paying attention. I was two cars behind her, I got out and she was knocked out. I called 911 and me an some guy pulled her out of the car and she was COVERED in blood. It didn't look good, EMS took what seemed like forever to get there. She came too when I started to hear sirens but she didn't know what her name was or what happened or where she was. The airbags apparently didn't go off somehow despite her hitting the tree head on. EMS took her away

Got home and realized I ruined my entire suit because it was covered in blood that didn't wash out after 2 washes and my phone and inside of my car had blood all over it too.

I got a STD test 2 weeks later. Never knew what happened to her. I imagine she survived but didn't ever know the extent of her injuries
I don't stop for accidents now. That's their problem, someone will stop. Just not me
>>
>>15288703
You're a heartless bastard if you don't stop for a nasty accident. Leaving someone to possibly die is a dick thing to do, even by 4chan standards.

For little bumps though, as long as the person is moving, meh.
>>
Doing 500 kilometers a week, haven't come first to an accident a single time. Not even close. I'd stop and help though, of course.
>>
>>15288703
>std
Tell us more.
>>
>>15288802
It was negative. But I had her blood on my phone, an because of that my face and near my mouth. It was dark so I didn't see it all until I got home.

No STD's from that. But I did get crabs once in Florida unrelated to a car accident.
>>
>>15288815
>No STD's from that. But I did get crabs once in Florida unrelated to a car accident.
kek

>It was negative. But I had her blood on my phone, an because of that my face and near my mouth. It was dark so I didn't see it all until I got home.
Thing is, you shouldn't have touched her. The most you can do, unless you're a trained paramedic or a medic, is ask if they're okay and call 911.
You don't move people because of possible spinal injuries, etc.
And you americans, of all the people, should know that since you guys love to sue people for anything and everything.
>>
>>15288703
you're required by law to stop for major accidents if you're like one of the first 2 people to see it. pretty sure thats in the handbook.
>>
>>15288836
You're protected from liability for helping someone in a car accident. It's a federal law.
>>
>>15288836
I always heard that but the truck was smoking and me an the other guy thought it might catch fire and she wasn't responding so we pulled her across the street. But your right, don't move them.

>>15288854
Uh...no your not. Not unless your're involved in it. As in your car hit something or someone's car
>>
>>15288703
>moving someone who is unconscious and could likely have a neck injury

don't be a dumbass like the OP
>>
>>15288865
Then why have people sued other people from helping them in a crash (and managed to win?)
>>
>>15288865
correction, it's not federal, but my state and most states have this law.
>>
>>15288885
doesn't mean it's a good idea though
>>
>>15288865
>>15288892
meant to respond to >>15288865
>>
>>15288885
if youre getting paid to help you can be sued. if you're not getting paid you can't. it's called a good samaritan law.

if an EMT fucks up by doing something they shouldnt do and you become paralyzed you can sue because they are getting paid to be there.
>>
Honestly, you should be able to sue a clueless "good samaritan" like the OP who has no idea what they are doing and makes your injuries worse.
>>
>>15288892
Your legal system is absolutely retarded, tbqh.
The whole precedent system reaches levels of never seen stupidity from a non-common law point-of-view.

>>15288904
I've read about a bystander that decided to help being successfully sued.
>>
>>15288922
>>15288935

See why I don't stop anymore for accidents? Not my fucking problem. An im not ruining another pair of clothes or getting another unrelated STD test
>>
>>15288922
I hope you're stuck in a burning vehicle and nobody helps you because they don't wanna get sued.
>>
>>15288922
you probably can if what they did was really negligent. but everyone knows not to move someone.

if you get nerve damage in the process of cpr, you shouldnt be able to sue if your life was saved.
they probably take serious lawsuits case by case, but use this law as a good trap to dismiss ridiculous ones.
>>
>>15288958
Nice try OP, but if there is no reason to extract them from the vehicle then you should leave it for the professionals.

Good job fucking up that woman's spine though
>>
>>15288904
It's not consistent across Murica. Some jurisdictions you *can* be sued, as I understand it.

Check the laws, I guess. Or just keep driving and don't take the risk.
>>
>>15288961
>but everyone knows not to move someone.

obviously not, judging by the OP
>>
>>15288703
btw op you have to test for HIV 3 months after not 2 weeks.

2 weeks isn't long enough. 4 weeks is the minimum, and 3 months for 95% accuracy, 6 months for 100% accuracy.
>>
>>15288703
>me an some guy pulled her out of the car
NEVER do that unless the car is burning
>>
>>15288993
op can be sued even with a good samaritan law. it's considered negligent to move them if it's not critical to do so. it's just not considered negligent to apply pressure to a wound or pull someone from a burning car or something imminent to save their life. the law is just an instrument for the courts to use to throw something out. doesn't mean it has to be thrown out, a judge can make that ruling. if you disagree you can take it to supreme court but they rarely disagree with lower courts.

its just there to make it easy to throw out bullshit suits without wasting the courts time.
>>
Simple, if no one else has stopped, I stop. Because the most I'll be able to do is call for help, I won't be much use to them by stopping.
>>
>>15288779
>stop to help someone
>get sued
>>
>>15288998
>mfw op tested for hiv too early and he's never gonna know he has it until 10 years later

first he moves someone with a head injury..
then he doesnt even know you have to wait for an hiv test..

op is hopelessly inept
>>
>>15288703
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3628482/Woman-carjacked-stops-help-victims-head-crash-Belconnen-Canberra.html

nope
>>
>>15289051
>see a car crash
>help the victim, call the police
>police came, shot me
>>
>>15289266
Sorry, I'm white
>>
>>15288836
You are granted immunity by law my foreign tripfriend
>>
>>15288935
USA has the best court system on earth, and that is objective fact. Remind me again which kagaroo court you are subject to?
>>
Still haven't been first on a scene or similar where there is actual injur to a person, but I will stop if I ever am
>>
>>15288779
>You're a heartless bastard if you don't stop for a nasty accident. Leaving someone to possibly die is a dick thing to do, even by 4chan standards.
If they don't pay me to do it, then I won't do it. Simple as that. This is AMERICA, dude. As others have said, other people's problems are their problems and should not become mine. I'm sick of paying out for all this social welfare already. Let them all die. Please.
>>
Best possible solution to avoid a lawsuit and shit, is to have some medical training. EMT is good, but basic first aid will do.

It is always good to know what to do in an emergency. Even if it's not for a random people, but your family members.
>>
>>15290864

>If they don't pay me to do it, then I won't do it. Simple as that. This is AMERICA, dude. As others have said, other people's problems are their problems and should not become mine. I'm sick of paying out for all this social welfare already. Let them all die. Please.

That's how people act in china you fucking subhuman. Peak America, before all the subhumans like you fucking moved here, was about helping your neighbor and forming strong community bonds. Now it's just niggers like you who are EVERYMAN FOR HIMSELF. Look what that kind of apathy turned china into.
>>
>>15289051
There's a lawsuit in the past where someone's kid drowned and a bystander tried to perform CPR and the kid died.
The parents then sued the bystander because he didn't have the certifications to perform CPR.
So basically it's better to just watch them die.
>>
>>15291072
kinda hard to help your neighbor when your roodypoo neighbor sues you for helping them :>
>>
>>15291072
This is the world niggers and feminists wanted.
>>
>>15291106

All the people in the thread saying this are just cowards who are terrified of a hypothetical
>>
>>15288935
>Europe
>having a valid opinion on the legal system
How are those hate speech laws treatin ya?
>>
File: man_found_bait.png (219KB, 827x1050px) Image search: [Google]
man_found_bait.png
219KB, 827x1050px
>>15288703
This is top quality
>>
>>15288703
Fuck no, not my problem.
the only time i would stop is if i am the only one in the area at the time.
>>
>>15291104
>didn't have cert
Well there's your problem. Having a cert for CPR prevents you from being sued if you fail to resuscitate.
>>
>>15288854
>pretty sure thats in the handbook.
>pretty sure
>sure
>>
>>15288865
It's not a federal law, it's state law, and every state varies. You aren't totally covered everywhere, especially if you work in EMS/Fire/Police.
>>
>>15288703
I slow down to get a good look, but stop and help? Nah. If no emergency vehicles are on scene I'd call 911 and leave it to the professionals knowing the limits of my feeble mind/body.
>>
>>15288703
no, if there were mangled corpses all i would do is start vomiting everywhere and that is not really helpful to anyone.
>>
File: image.jpg (186KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186KB, 960x720px
>>15288703
I was taking a piss off a highway a year or two ago and some Chinese guy rolled his Lexus sedan. Somehow cut across the left lane, went down into the deep, wide grass median, Dukes of Hazzarded over the oncoming two lanes (empty), landed sideways and rolled multiple times. Luckily I still remember all that First Aid crap the Army taught me, and the two fatties that pulled over and ran up first after me were nurses, so I passed him off and guided the EMS in. Never heard anything about it, not even in the paper.
>>
File: image.jpg (180KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180KB, 960x720px
>>15291416
Pic related-I dunno how fast he was going, but he got pretty goddamn far-I took this right on the shoulder.
And his trunk was full of full pop bottles, so when he rolled, his trunk popped and a thousand bottles of Pepsi flew everywhere. It was like some wacky '90s ad.
>>
>>15291416
>>15291431
>managing to fuck up that bad in an Lexus ES350 on dry pavement
my mom has one and it has so many electronic stability control nannys i cant even get it to slide in snow if i try. damn Chinese really are horrible drivers
>>
>>15291455
It's because they can't see well through those eye slits
>>
File: 1466317286.png (1MB, 1013x784px) Image search: [Google]
1466317286.png
1MB, 1013x784px
>turn lane dips a bit
>had rained pretty hard about an hour leading up to accident
>at the time of accident the sewer drain wasn't working completely, so standing water in turn lane
>lady comes around bend, swings into turn lane and hydroplanes, ends up going into the curb 180 degrees backward, rolls it 75% of the way around and lands on the passenger side door
>chick was conscious, gash to her temple but still talking
>some dude in a f150 crowbars her driver door to get her out as she's literally standing in the glass shard remnants of her windshield and driver window
>came around turn right in time to see her bite the curb and roll
>couldn't do anything myself, just made sure ambulance was coming and went on my merry way
>>
>>15289839
>USA has the best court system on earth
Nigga wut? You best be trolling.
>high level financial thieves get away with crime
>corrupt wall street bankers get away with crime
>murderous cops get away with crime
>fucking deranged rapist gets away with 3months jail because hurrr durrr prison might scar him for life
Meanwhile, you have people serving mandatory minimum sentences for dumb shit like possession of cannabis
>>
>>15288703
>someone will stop, just not me.
Thank god I didn't serve with you.
Oh wait, your pussy ass couldn't get through basic.
Man up.
Fuck.
Omg there was blood.
Area you a vegan?
I would ask if you've ever bought tampons for a girlfriend, but that's obviously a no.
Obviously not a female yourself, even the average woman can deal with blood..
So. You're less than the average woman, congrats.
>>
>>15291559
Dude weed lmao XD
>>
If you're a trained paramedic/nurse off duty and you see some crazy car accident, the most you can do is call 911. If you fuck up helping them/injure them more you'll get fired/sued
>>
>>15288703
You arent though OP. You arent a cool not-caring person.
You are traumatised by the situation you told us about. You never want to see blood like that again. A girl messed up that bad.
But that's not a brave story to tell your buddies. A brave story is to tell some clothes are worth more to you than helping someone. Or so you think.
I'd say grow some balls. Admit that you were horrified by the scene, that you can't get some images out your head. That you are not a not-caring person.
Good people respect that. And if need be, they'll even respect if you don't want to stop anymore. That's just not for you.

> Also: pretty sure her insurance will pay for damages / costs you made helping her.
>>
You should at least stop and call. Inform emergency vehicles on the way what the situation is. I've been called to several unknown injury accidents only to get there and some guy is just broke down on the side of the road.
>>
>>15288703
You probably shouldn't be moving severely injured people unless you're a paramedic or the car is on fire
>>
I will always stop to help unless it is very dangerous to do so like in the median or lane on the highway.
>>
>>15291559
I hope you're not talking about Frosty, because that was like a pound of weed
>>
File: 1466276479765.gif (838KB, 200x201px) Image search: [Google]
1466276479765.gif
838KB, 200x201px
>>
File: 1329873198273918.png (139KB, 917x871px) Image search: [Google]
1329873198273918.png
139KB, 917x871px
>be me
>be driving home from work
>see car smashed into wall
>completely blown to pieces
>pull over and turn on hazards
>run over to car
>get to the driver just as he's breathing his last
>911 shows up 45 seconds later
I still think about it sometimes. The way his eyes looked in the end.
>>
File: 1453445664201.jpg (17KB, 277x283px) Image search: [Google]
1453445664201.jpg
17KB, 277x283px
>>15291981
Dude...
>>
I've never been the first person to arrive at a scene of a crash, except for that one time when some cunt in a BMW blasted past me on a snowy highway, spun out a few hundred yards ahead and brushed the guardrail. He looked angry but uninjured as I was slowly driving by, and shortly afterwards he blasted past me again.
>>
>>15292008
Should have done a gutter flyby and hit him with the snow tbqh
>>15291981
I'm sorry anon. I saw stuff like that back in the day and I know how it can feel.
>>
>>15288703
I always stop to at least call 911. You never know if those few extra seconds just getting ems on the road can make a difference. Although I will admit if I saw someone was covered in blood, I'd nope the fuck out beyond calling 911
>>
The first rule to being a first aider is protect yourself. Like wearing gloves and not fucking moving the person unless it's absolutely nessesary to save the person like if the vehicle was on fire
>>
File: manlytears.jpg (57KB, 455x610px) Image search: [Google]
manlytears.jpg
57KB, 455x610px
>>15291981
>>
This happened a couple weeks ago.

>driving in service truck, on the clock, heading back to the shot from parts run
>on major freeway, getting dark, some time past 9:30, closer to 10.
>traffic thick, but not rush hour heavy
>see car parked next to jersey barrier, across 4 lanes of traffic with hood up, occupants behind the car
"Something isn't right about that car."
>as I drive past, see engine compartment engulfed in "peaceful protest" size flames
And I just... do nothing. My jaw drops and I make a noise that was probably human on some level, but traveling at 60mph or so with my next exit coming up real quick, there wasn't a whole hell of a lot I could do. Just soak the visual in for the split second, and just... drive.

The weird thing is, normally traffic slows to a crawl for even the slightest fender bender. But there seemed to be no reaction by anyone to slow down or help. Maybe, like me, they saw what was going on too late. Also just as weird, there was nothing mentioned about it in the traffic report update that gets played every 10 minutes.
>>
>>15291564
nobody cares that you're a welfare queen grunt, you stupid retard
>>
If they pass me in winter and wreck, I leave them.

I myself tell people not to call when the roads get bad and I skip a guard rail.
>>
File: qoKuffQ.gif (884KB, 500x312px) Image search: [Google]
qoKuffQ.gif
884KB, 500x312px
I saw a head on crash between a mini van and a honda civic, they got completely destroyed, Mini van driver was just hanging like a ragdoll on his safety belt with his skull open, you could see his brain coming out in pieces.
There was a family on the civic and as far as i could tell, all of them where unconscious.
The car ahead of us stopped to call an ambulance, but I'd say everyone there was dead or seriously injured.
>>
>>15288703

Never stop. Gotta go fast
>>
>>15291981

This is why you don't stop
>>
>>15292444
Every time you stop, you get PTSD?
>>
File: 1457968599810.jpg (68KB, 563x491px) Image search: [Google]
1457968599810.jpg
68KB, 563x491px
>>15291981
>be 12y old
>driving with dads (Germany)
>100m from intersection, slowly braking since red light
>car in front of us does the same
>out of nowwhere, motorcyclist tries to outrun red light coming from our oppsite side
>manages to clip the pavement because weird turn into crossing
>falls from his bike head first into the slowing down car in front of us
>it happened so quick
>dad tells me to close my eyes and stay in the car
>I follow him as he gets out and tries to help
>that was a mistake
>cyclist crashed into the drivers wife thru the windshield
>blood EVERYWHERE
>husband screams as he sees his wife dead
>my dad and me shared the pain
>ambulance and police arrived in 5 minutes, told us to please leave, offered free psychological care

My life was never the same since
>>
If I see them driving like a fucking idiot before the accident and it's only them involved, No I will just carry on my way.

If it's a big accident and i'm the only one around or very few around then yes I will stop by obligation.

If people are already stopped to help when I arrive then I will carry on and not be a fucking retard causing traffic because I need a story to tell other people.
>>
>>15289051
>land of the free
>>
If you come across an accident, and people are hurt, never offer them a seat in your car.

If the paramedics arrive, and the victim complains of head/neck/back pains, they will cut open your car so they can lift the victim out without risking anymore injury.

Your insurance will not cover that, so you just lost your car for being a good guy.

At least in Holland and Belgium.
>>
>>15288703

A few years ago I stopped for a woman who was stranded on a naturestrip between 4 lanes of traffic. Raining, slow evening peak-hour, must have just happened because she's standing behind her car flailing her arms in a panic. I pulled in behind her.

I run up and she's screaming "Are you afraid of spiders?!" She points inside the car, I look, enormous huntsman spider on the inside of her windshield.

Australia: so it was a big fucking spider
>>
There's literally nothing you can do except call the police and stay the fuck away from the car. You will get your ass sued off by the family if they die if you so much as touch them. You will get your ass sued off by the survivor if they have any sort of spinal injuries. There's also the risk of HIV/AIDS/Hepatitis if the victim has these and you come into contact with their blood.
It's just not worth it.
>>
Haven't seen a crash happen since I started driving, except for tiny little fender benders in the city when someone wasn't attentive enough.

So I don't really know yet, to be honest. I like to imagine that if I see a serious enough crash,I'd be ballsy enough to stop and at least call emergency services or help out.
>>
>>15291182
in europe you usually have to take a first aid class before you can get your license, which means everyone is certified to perform CPR here
>>
>>15291721
dude he never said that he wont stop because of his ruined suit, or gave any reason why he wont. stop assuming shit.
>>
File: 1310483412100.jpg (34KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1310483412100.jpg
34KB, 413x395px
>>15291721
> Also: pretty sure her insurance will pay for damages / costs you made helping her.

That just makes me laugh
>Save girl
>family happy
>send her bill for a thousand dollar suit while she's in hospital

Almost be worth it just for the reaction
>>
>>15292561
>cyclist crashed into the drivers wife thru the windshield
>husband screams as he sees his wife dead
dude
>>
File: Cut It Out.jpg (171KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Cut It Out.jpg
171KB, 600x450px
>>15291182
>>15291104
>>15289051
Good samaritan clause prevents you from successfully being sued or charged for trying to help someone.
>>15288836
Definitely don't move someone in an accident, but you're not going to get charged for helping someone, even if they die while you try.
>>15291603
Nope. All of the nope.

Source: security guard four years, did lots of research into EMT, decided I should really not work the job. In the middle of deciding my career path. Thinking about phys ed high school teacher.
I've talked a man out of suicide, called 911 for car accidents, performed CPR once on a drowning guy swimming alone in a canal at night, and helped rescue a roofer who fell off the side of the 13 storey corporate building I worked at, and never once have I been sued. I have never been charged. I broke the drowner's ribs to keep him alive. The roofer nearly died of toxic shock in his harness. At one accident, the air bag deployed and broke this guy's glasses. His nose was broken, he was panicking, blood everywhere, and he thought he was going to die.

So help some fucking people. Save some lives out there. Even if it's something like calling 911 and controlling the situation. And get your CPR training. Every single adult should have it up to date. First response is vital.
>>
>>15288703
No. I'm not qualified beyond fire safety/first aid badges in scouts. Emergency services are usually on scene by the time I see any, and I don't want some drunken fucktard stealing my car or my phone when I stop to help after they ditch/tree/lamppost their shit.

We have competent emergency services in the UK, that arrive within minutes of an accident.
>>
>>15293302
First aid, controlling the situation, cpr, and fire safety are vital skills to have in the few minutes it takes for help to arrive, anon.
Without early intervention and calls for help, the situation can quickly become worse. So yeah, you should still help. You especially.
>>
>>15288703
If they are white I'd stop. If they are niggers I don't, because it's likely a trap of some sort. If they are chinks I also don't because they'll just get in another crash in a week's time.
>>
>>15288878
Yeah this, don't move someone unless they're in danger by being in the car, like it's on fire. Or I guess if they need CPR you can move them to do that. Otherwise don't!
>>
>>15293134
Insurance doesn't pay for shit. YOU pay for it, they just take it out of you 10grams at a time, instead of taking it out of you 10kilos at a time. You pay them for the privilege of fucking you only a little bit every month, instead of shoving it all the way in without lube every 10 years.
>>
>>15291559
Frosty is in jail for a lot more than weed
and tbqh he should have gotten the firing squad
>>
>>15293314
And yet, decent roads and decent suspension designs mean that you don't get random deathcrashes here.
>>
>>15293379
That has nothing to do with the discussion. We're talking about first response, not the rate at which accidents occur.
>>
>>15291981
from a volunteer firefighter, i feel you mate... i see that sort of shit on a semi regular basis, been doing it for almost 10 years, and some calls still get to me
>>
>>15293020
lel
>>
>>15293020
"Well lady, the spider owns your car now. Nothing we can do about it. I can give you a ride home if you succ my dic"
>>
>>15288703
/o/ causes accidents.
>>
>>15293422
He just looked afraid. I think he knew. Fuck, I hate thinking about it, but it eats at me sometimes.
>>
File: carskill.jpg (63KB, 604x452px) Image search: [Google]
carskill.jpg
63KB, 604x452px
i came to this thread late

>>15288703
>>15288779
>>15288836

fire fighter/paramedic here

I always call 911 and give accurate info

i dont stop if i roll by one, im sorry but my car doesn't have the kind of medical equipment to assist in the sort of injuries that occur with the kinetics of auto traumas. Now, if the tax payer wants to pay to equip my personally owned vehicle then I'll consider it. If its an especially bad accident I will stop but Im still very limited in what I can do. I need equipment.

OP, you also dont know what kind of blood born pathogens people have (hep B can be transferred by direct blood to skin contact) and even if you have medical training; you're by yourself until help arrives

I'll stop if I witness it, but mostly to give info to the cops as to what actually happened

AMA

>>15289028
>>15291878

^ This. With the traffic and congestion that accompanies accidents you're safer staying restrained in a crashed vehicle than standing in the roadway while fucking dumbass rubberneckers gawk at the most exciting thing they'll see all fucking day

unless the car is on fire, stay restrained inside, put it in park, and turn off the car
>>
>>15289839
>hey man, you know what sucks?
>what?
>making laws and apply them by the book!
>ye, got you covered bro, I'll just judge case by case and open thousands and thousands of precedents

Your jurisprudence is absolutely retarded. But who am I kidding? You probably know fuck all about how legal systems work.
>>
>>15289051
>what is the good samaritan law
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.