[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brand new outgoing Jeep Patriots are going for under $11,000

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Jeep_Patriot[1].jpg (146KB, 1836x1160px) Image search: [Google]
Jeep_Patriot[1].jpg
146KB, 1836x1160px
Brand new outgoing Jeep Patriots are going for under $11,000 near me. Other than it being the base model of a shitty Chrysler, what could go wrong?
>>
>>15283920
Buy one and find out.
>>
>>15283923
Good idea. Can't knock it until you try it...or something like that.
>>
>>15283946
Well, 11k for a brand new vehicle is pretty good. Even if it's a base model, drive it until the warranty runs out and sell it. Since it's so much under MSRP, you won't really get hit with that much depreciation. A decent vehicle for 3 or so years for a couple grand in taxes and depreciation seems like a pretty good deal.
>>
>>15283920
Where do you live? I'd probably fly out and scope one up seeing its half the price of the ones around here.
>>
Its a gigantic piece of shit.
>>
>>15284197
How?
>>
>>15283920
They are literally the only reliable vehicle FCA is producing right now.

Probably because the design has been unchanged for about a zillion years.

>>15284865
They're generally accepted as shit tier because
>hard plastic interior
>every accessory is ultra-budget-grade
>fit and finish is garbage
>everything rattles
>underpowered
>mediocre fuel economy

But around my area, you can buy a 2wd 5-speed with no options for under $11,000 as well. Same price as a Chevy Spark. If you need something that'll seat 4 adults with lots of cargo room in back, it's pretty much the only cheap option these days. I prefer to think of them as the modern incarnation of the cheap-ass station wagon.
>>
My girlfriend used to have a 2008 model. The transmission would overheat if you drove more than 40 miles. The car would shut itself down and you could barely do 40. The gas milage is shit for a 4 cylinder and it has a tiny gas tank. The seats aren't very comfortable and there's not much room (I am 6'4" tho).
Also
>fwd jeep
It's a cuckmobile
>>
Don't punish yourself, put 8k back in the bank and buy a xj
>>
>>15288864
>put 8K back in the bank and take it all out by Christmas for repairs
>>
>>15283920
Get a Cherokee, or an Escape, or a 4Runner, or an Explorer, or anything else besides one of those turds.
>>
>>15289591
I have owned two xj's, both very high milage, and neither of them have had any type of catastrophic failure, the most expensive thing I ever had to replace was brakes
>>
>>15288814
>fwd jeep
Holy shit. What a joke
>>
>>15289938
I can say the same thing about 3 dodge intrepids that my family used to own.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.