[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ghetto cars of your country?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Blackalicious.jpg (27KB, 400x293px) Image search: [Google]
Blackalicious.jpg
27KB, 400x293px
How come in America ghetto cars have lots of effort into making them look nice..

Example
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqHSfI7KhM0

But in Australia ghetto cars that do laps on a saturday night are clapped out v6 commodores?

Why are American lower class people better at life than Australian lower class people?

Also what are the ghetto cars in your country?

What screams to the world "I grew up in public housing and don't want to achieve anything in life" to the world.
>>
>>15272569
Also how come in America all those people look hygienic?
>>
>>15272569
Drug money and collateral-free loans
>>
>>15272569
Do they have a dry sump system on those? One would think leaning that far to the side would expose the oil pickup.
>>
File: 1352783462603.jpg (274KB, 792x598px) Image search: [Google]
1352783462603.jpg
274KB, 792x598px
>>15272569
You talking about donks OP?
>>
>>15272569
Because here you can be declared "legally unable to work" and get a disability check, free healthcare, subsidized housing, free food, and any money you get from working under the table or otherwise can be thrown into a car and wheels larger than IQs.
>>
>>15272597
How else u suppose to fit 30s on a caprice?
>>
lol black people still dress like its 2002
>>
>>15272592

Why are Australian bogans to dumb to collect drug money?

I am thinking that the cashed up bogans with money from drugs just stick to burnout competions in their HQs with 22 inch billets so the cops don't rape them with defects.
>>
File: Wojak116.png (35KB, 645x552px) Image search: [Google]
Wojak116.png
35KB, 645x552px
>tfw you will never find a clean, stock g-body Monte Carlo, Cutlass or Buick because niggers have destroyed them all.

Hopefully few 442s, Monte Carlo SS or Grand Nationals have been butchered.
>>
>>15272611
You get all that stuff in Australia but yet somehow our lower class usually have cars worth about 1500 dollars?

Often they will have some wortless old car rusting away in their backyard which they say will one day be a show car but never will be because they won't even get a job and/or save their money.
>>
>>15272623
They are shitty when stock anyway.

They should have came from the factory with hydraulics and your own choice of wire wheels.
>>
Also why are people talking about donks when the cars in this video were clearly lowriders?

Lowrider people tend to hate donks.
>>
>>15272632
No idea. I know this dude that never fucking works, drives a brand new car, and is always buying senseless shit. I make a comfortable living, but damn being a leech seems to be the way to go these days.
>>
File: su2.jpg (67KB, 649x365px) Image search: [Google]
su2.jpg
67KB, 649x365px
I think the people ghetto trash with lots of drug money in Australia do this instead, because police rape you for modified cars in Australia.
>>
because america is the only actual country where ghetto "culture" is idiolized
>>
>>15272709

I was just thinking that

a 64 impala with COMPTON on the rego plates could be considered cool.

A 92 Commodore with WOODRIDGE would be considered lame.

People who come from trashy areas of other countries imitate americas ghetto culture.
>>
>>15272597
dat pic...
>donk car
>pawn shop
>cheap rental furniture
>nail shop
>"Reggies fried chicken"

All that needs is a watermelon stand and a EBT office and it'd be the most nigger stereotyped picture on the internet.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.