[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/o/ missed connections

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

File: blackiceisnice.jpg (648KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
blackiceisnice.jpg
648KB, 2048x1152px
This is a thread dedicated to possible /o/ missed connections. Just take pic or name the car and where and when you saw it. Also we can discuss ways we can tell if a car is a /o/tist. Pic related Datsun 2x0 z didn't get a pic of the whole car. Circle k on 40th and Broadway in phoenix.
>>
>>15265150
Sorry Idk how to fix pictures on the phone.
>>
File: smug anime face.jpg (56KB, 836x678px) Image search: [Google]
smug anime face.jpg
56KB, 836x678px
this one time i buttfucked a dude who had a WAT tattoo on his asshole.

i didn't think anything of it at the time, but i really think i missed an opportunity there.
>>
I was at ACEN this year, walking through the parking garage for the Hilton/Embassy suites, saw a generic looking car with a twingo plushie in the window. I want to say either the twingo or the car itself were a lighter blue color. It had illinois or iowa plates, I forget. Tried to get a picture, but it blurred out.

If you were there, you know who you are.
>>
>>15265407
We're you pumping to the tune of eurobeat?
>>
>>15265407
>tfw I have a WUT tattoo on my asshole because the artist didn't hear me say WAT correctly
;_;

+ I am virgin so it wasn't me you missed sry
>>
Made eye contact with you driving your big orange truck at the mall, u r hott! Reply with what color my hair is so I know it's you <3 <3
>>
Things to look out for in spotting an an/o/n
>blasting eurobeat
>wat stickers
>black ice
>miata
>e30
What else?
>>
>>15265510
>twingo plushie
>moon rune slaps
>car value of less than $2,000, car is older than you are, or car has visible cosmetic/mechanical issues
>is a manual
>driver is a cunt
>>
>>15265150
If anyone lives in upstate NY and sees an 86.5 supra with shitty paint thats me
>>
File: o.jpg (542KB, 817x1264px) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
542KB, 817x1264px
Keeping it alive.
>>
Represent yo states fools
>>
>>15265150

thats a 280zx, to clarify. easy to spot by the gaudy chrome B pillar cover
>>
>>15265550
Is it red?
>>
>>15267142
R yu him?
>>
Any Orland/o/ out there? I drive the stock FG2 Si with a wat sticker and a hurrdurrring
>>
Saw an old Honda CRX or something like that, tiny as fuck two door thing, had a Broke Boys sticker across the front, maybe a half dozen Black Ice air fresheners, and a Kill Your Local Heroin Dealer sticker in the back. Was pretty damn lowered, too. Which one of you cunts had your Instagram on the hood of your Honda, my girlfriend and I had a good laugh.

Tbh it wasn't at your expense the car made my day and I was happy to think someone was having that much fun with it.
>>
>>15267227
Not gonna lie that sounds pretty dank
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>mfw both /o/ spots I've made outside of /o/ specific meats have been s2kfags

Spotted pic related at an anime convention and another with a retro WAT sticker on the freeway doing 55 in the slow lane. Freeway s2k driver looked underage and scared as fuck to be driving on his own, little fucker probably lurks /osg/
>>
>>15268754
Forgot to mention I'm a Sacramentofag

Also, there's some fuckboi with a white Miata down the street from my work in West Sac. Can tell its from /o/ because of the /osg/ weeb peeks is has on it and the fact it's a total shitbox. California fuel cell partnership Miata bro, if you're lurking this thread, lets meet up for lunch one of these days
>>
File: corolla rear.jpg (847KB, 1235x928px) Image search: [Google]
corolla rear.jpg
847KB, 1235x928px
clermont county ohio here and haven't seen another /o/tist yet. I barely even see cars with typical non /osg/ slaps or stickers either
>>
>>15268754
fucking weeb
>>
>>15265150
Never seen anyone from /o/, but
>tfw people ask about my WAT sticker on my motorcycle helmet
''It's uh.. it's from an online forum for uh.. cars and stuff'
>>
>>15269421
Depending on their power level, I usually tell people it's an online auto club or a tuning company that only makes stickers. If they're not normies, I'll mention 4chan directly, because then I don't have to explain the nonsense.
>>
>>15269435
>revealing your power level to normies

I haven't been approached or asked about my WAT sticker, feelsgoodman so far.
>>
im new here what does that WAT sticker even mean?
>>
>>15269455

wat
>>
>>15265150
/R/ THE OTIST WITH THE SILVERTOP COROLLA SWAP
>>
>bone stock platinum silver 330ci e46 with no badge indicating it
>6 black ices hanging from rear view
>Tint so dark you can't see them anyway
I'm invisible to all of you
>>
>>15269455
It had something to do with Forza, IIRC.
>>
Hey cool my threads still up. Just saw a sun beat red miata at Southern and dobson next to mesa community college with moon rune slaps all over and a really ugly wing. U kno hu u r. Your cool in my book
>>
>>15269373
I have the exact same license plate frame.
>>
>>15269373
We're out here, watching you pick your nose in traffic.
>>
>>15265150
I see a few miatas around Smokey Point in WA I assume are /o/ fags. Not one of them is a solid color, one has tilty wheels, all 3 look like shit. There's also some fag in a white 300zx I see all the time.
>>
Who here lives in Frederica used to own a white miata with like light teal rims and a manga bombed front fender? They have had several. ars since, all out of state and modded out.
>>
File: fish-is-delicious.gif (940KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
fish-is-delicious.gif
940KB, 480x270px
>>15274095
?
>>
>>15267154
Yeah, have you seen me?
>>
>>15277600 here again, its maroon, ive seen one other mk3 supra that also had shitty paint, but it looked like it was (at one point at least) candy apple red

>>15267154
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.