[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I reduce the outside noise like the road and from the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: loud.jpg (35KB, 354x450px) Image search: [Google]
loud.jpg
35KB, 354x450px
How do I reduce the outside noise like the road and from the engine?
the cabin is extremely noisy in my car
>>
Turn the radio up louder

Wear ear plugs
>>
Ride a motorcycle down the freeway for 10 years.
>>
>>15252166
Get a car with a smaller engine.

Can't hear anything in my buddies Camry.
>>
Ride a bycicle?
>>
Dynamat
>>
>>15252166
its called a gun, you stick it in your ear and then you pull the trigger.
>>
Dynamat
>>
>>15252205
yeah but you get that constant sound you know like if chris evans was gently screaming down your ears
>>
Stop driving a Jeep Wrangler for starters
>>
>>15252166
what's your car ?
>>
lay down a lot of sound dampening material inside the car/doors/trunk/roof, quarter panels. be prepared to spend days on it if you're soloing the project. material cost for that kind of extensive dampening is anywhere between $300-$600, depending on the brands. Roadkill Stinger is very good for the price. NVX is good and cheap, Dynamat can be quite expensive.

there's also the cheaper alternative of using "Peel and Seal" from Lowes. You can get a roll of like 40 sq ft for $17, but of course it wont produce the same result as the real stuffs, and can melt at high temperature.
>>
File: 1325288886205.gif (20KB, 455x364px) Image search: [Google]
1325288886205.gif
20KB, 455x364px
>>15252166
ill never understand why people hate road noise. you are driving a couple thousand pound vessel that has an engine to pull that chassis obviously its going to have road noise grow up and fucking deal with it pussy if you dont like it ride a fucking bike.
>>
>>15252380

ill never understand people complaining about shits that has NOTHING to do with them.

the guy just wants a little comfort in his car, who the fuck are you to tell him what to do?
>>
>>15252357
Damn like 8 posts before a serious answer, everyone else was too dumb to answer OP's question but felt like posting

>>15252380
That's because your car is relatively quiet, some aren't, like NY friends 240. It's so loud on the freeway we need to yell at each other to talk
>>
>>15252166
Dynamat, and replace the weather stripping on your doors.
>>
File: 1463710986629.png (87KB, 268x325px) Image search: [Google]
1463710986629.png
87KB, 268x325px
>>15252388
>>15252392
boo
fucking
hoo
>>
>>15252402
I bet you're a lot of fun at parties (if you even get invited). Something tells me you're going to be on 4chan all Saturday night.
>>
>>15252411
>oh look its that same anon with that same argument
>(i bet you're alot of fun at parties)
enjoy your quiet gutless box while i enjoy my engine sounds and rowing through my manual trans anon.
>>
>>15252423

but he's right, now fuck off.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.