[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fiat ugly?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: Screenshot_2016-06-11-18-23-57.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-11-18-23-57.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
Fiat ugly?
>>
>>15247402
The back is fine, though it lacks refinement. Sort of like the newer Camaro's.

The front though. Good fucking lord it's hideous. Look at that double mouth grill. Disgusting.

For an Italian car, it has no panache, no "soul".
>>
Just really hate those real lights
Theyre so dull

Other than that looks good to me
>>
>>15247402
Miata looks better
>>
>>15247418

Get back to shooting your fucking Amazon show, Jeremy.
>>
It looks better than the miata in every way except that double grill.
>>
>>15247445
Good one mate. You should be a comedian.
>>
>>15249031
It's ugly but tolerable.
>>
>>15247402
Isn't the FIAT based on the NB, not the ND?
>>
still looks good enough to make the Miata look like shit, which doesnt take much
>>
>>15247402
I'd actually buy both and use the Fiat as a GT.
>>
>>15249192
Are you fucking stupid?
>>
>>15247402
The rear end is acceptable. The front end is horrid.

Buy a wrecked Fiat, swap Miata front end in.
>>
Both look bad
Fiat looks better
Miata is overall the better car
>>
Back of the Fiat looks better.
Front of the Miata looks better.
>>
Fact of the matter is all new cars look like ass.
>>
File: 2017-Fiat-124-Spider-Abarth-1.jpg (300KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
2017-Fiat-124-Spider-Abarth-1.jpg
300KB, 1600x1067px
>all this samefagging
>>
>>15247402
Yes, only the Abarth is good looking.
>>
>>15247402
FIAT's front end looks like a wasp.

It would be much better if it had a single grille, preferably the lower one.
>>
>>15249571
honestly the stripe makes the car
fiats colors are so bland, i mean compare those reds in the OP
>>
>>15249615
>fiats colors are so bland, i mean compare those reds in the OP
No joke, that red is GM-tier. Miata's color is far more exciting.
>>
fiat>mazda sorry the fiat just looks awesome and aggressive the mazda looks like a passive aggressive lil bitch its a female car fiat is for men
>>
The front reminds me of the 280z. Overall I'd call it a Ford replica.
>>
>>15247402
fiat looks like a bug.
mazda looks like a chink.
the red is all wrong.
get a real camera.
>>
>>15249654
>its a female car fiat is for men
but they are literally the same car

i'm just fed up of people shilling that fiata all over this board, especially that googlecarfag fag
>240 whp with a CAI and a tune bruv
>>
>>15249678
check out 500 tuning, his numbers might be off but the potential is there
>literally the same car
'no'
at least not where it counts
>>
>>15247402
Miata front end > fiat front end
Fiat rear > miata rear

Any other answer is wrong
>>
Pls mo
>>
File: abarthengine.jpg (279KB, 1280x847px)
abarthengine.jpg
279KB, 1280x847px
>>15249678

the abarth 500 requires an aftermarket intake to get more than 200whp because it's super restrictive. THIS is why the CAI is brought up so often when talking about tuning the 1.4 turbo.

The fiata's stock intake should be much less restrictive AND it comes with a single front mount intercooler instead of the twin intercooling shit with miles of piping.

Gains on the 124 with just a tune should be pretty decent.
>>
>>15247402
I'd rather have the Fiat but I'd get a blue one. Going for a test drive next week and if I like it I'll buy it later this year.
>>
>>15247402
Fiat has much "classier" body lines, MX5's front looks like every ricer's wet dream.
>>
File: Knipsel.jpg (123KB, 1239x575px) Image search: [Google]
Knipsel.jpg
123KB, 1239x575px
>>15247402
The Fiat looks less ANGRY - although the lower grille looks really out of place. I wonder what it would look like without that. That silver around the windscreen is gaudy as fuck though.

The Miata looks kinda nice, but not as good as other current Mazda products - whereas the Fiat is easily the best looking car in their lineup.

Personally, I like the Fiat more. Easy gains on the turbo engine, and it depreciates harder. I'll take the Abarth as pic related - blue, without that ugly black stripe.
>>
>>15247402
Fiat is fugly. They could have done way better.
>>
Fiat is best car
>>
File: Fiat-124-Spider.jpg (310KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Fiat-124-Spider.jpg
310KB, 1800x1200px
Lookswise, Fiat all the way. ND is a big improvement over NC but doesn't hold the candle to 124, which while not as beautiful as it could've been, is still the better, more charismatic design.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.