[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1991 Ford F150 Custom L6 4.9L

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 003.jpg (15KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
003.jpg
15KB, 500x375px
So I bought a truck for my first vehicle for $500
its in bad shape but no structural rust, just needs paint and a few dings out of it as well as a new fuel system ( has 2 tanks that are fine) and I would like to re do the electrical work completely as well as replace all the rotted plastic (it sat in a field for 6 years)

I have been looking and I cant find a user manual anywhere online (free pdf) or any paper copies except "Ford F-150 Haynes Repair Manual" those guides more or less shotgun information about a bunch of different makes and models. Dose anyone know where I could get my hands on a factory manual?
>>
>>15234397
Shot in the dark but maybe call a dealership or something and ask. If nothing else they might be able to point you in the right direction?
>>
>>15234409
Called Ford and Mercury United States
(18003923673) they do not have the manual, was transferred to another sector, ended in dial tone :/
>>
ok... so the desk number the guy gave me (18005443312) rings for ~18 minutes then ends in dial tone... darn :/

So no manual from fords side... any other ideas? I am willing to play for an actual ford manual but not one of the "general overview of 50 trucks" manuals
>>
http://m.ebay.com/itm/1991-Ford-Bronco-Econoline-F-150-250-350-Truck-Shop-Service-Manual-Set-of-2-/391459967339?nav=SEARCH
>>
Ford trucks and economies are all basically the same. The 300ci straight six is a wonderful engine
>>
amazon got the chilton version
>>
>>15234397

you want the alldata set
you can find the entire 560+ GB alldata set on torrent sites

years range from 82-2013 and some 2014 or all foreign and domestic vehicles sold in the US

you don't have to download the entire set just for that one truck
you can download the main installer, then load the program up, then choose the vehicle and it will tell you which disk contains the 91 F-150
then you can just download that single disk out of the entire collection with your torrent client
>>
>>15235091
>alldata
https://youtu.be/fYFmDclNDDU?t=11s
>>
Rockauto or the BISHKO website.
They make reprinted FSMs.

BISHKO 1096
Bronco, Econoline, F-Series, F-Super Duty
Truck Shop Manual
Volume 1 of 2
Chassis/Engine/Electrical
$145.79
>>
File: IMG_20160520_201512342.jpg (4MB, 5344x3006px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160520_201512342.jpg
4MB, 5344x3006px
Hate to pop your bubble but don't paint that it's two far gone a half ass paint job will cast 3,000 and probably still won't look good....it's something that you could try to learn bondo, sanding, or possibly welding on. But reasonably you could buy a better truck for the cost of a paint job on that one
>>
File: Snapchat-5563116890819052825.jpg (1013KB, 1440x2368px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-5563116890819052825.jpg
1013KB, 1440x2368px
For plastic parts check the junkyards. I would not worry about a manual the entenet should be able to find videos of how to do it or forums that describe it.
>>
You don't need a repair manual. You have the internet now.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.