[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mvg/ - Moto Vlog General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
Who is your favorite? Why?

Why are bakerxderek and arsonrides the most cancerous faggots on youtube?

Why is snowcat so ugly?

Why are they all so whiney?
>>
File: 1460869863211.jpg (132KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1460869863211.jpg
132KB, 1080x1350px
I pretty much only like baron Von Grumble. his ex is p hot too
>>
>>15211780

They are all man children with severe ADD. And to answer your question I don't really have a favorite. I do like that australian guy that rode that 4 cylinder honda that one time. I think he has a S1000RR, can't remember his name though.
>>
>>15212299
RidingwithTom, that's who it is
>>
>>15212299
>They are all man children with severe ADD
this

idont know how people can watch some dumb ass rambling about bullshit for 10-20 minutes. I can understand you watching a DIY vid but just random bullshit....how?
>>
I prefer to watch ones who present some sort of skill or are extra interesting.

a few: baron, tom, subie, berad, cross training, jake (mostly because local)

I really can't stand to watch people like c2w who just drive around their city driving the same boring ass way any normal man would.
>>
>>15212299
Here's that CBR250RR video. Want one of these so bad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXt7fQsDsk8
>>
File: zx6pepe.jpg (201KB, 1330x756px) Image search: [Google]
zx6pepe.jpg
201KB, 1330x756px
Arson rides screaming drives me nuts and as soon as he shows up I close the video.

RJ never talks and has great sound quality but seems like a bit of a sperg

Jake is ADD personified but at least he's not a fuckhead

Do it With Dan and 6 Foot Four make me scratch my head. They never have anything interesting to say or talk about, never do anything interesting, never ride anywhere interesting, and are boring.

Riding With Tom is cool, as well as A Riders Life. I'm sure I'm forgetting one or two but those are mostly the ones I watch or have watched.
>>
I saw derek and arson at chaparral motorsports when I was getting my bike serviced.

derek is fat and balding, arson has tatto sleeves and gauges.
>>
Snowcat's roadtrips are comfy as fuck
>>
Mototrippin is nuts and its great
>>
BeRAD is alright.
Fooligan is alright, but seriously the Grom meme needs to end. Its not cool. You're a grown man on a baby bike.
Subie has boring as shit videos with clickbait titles. *CHASED BY THE POLICE* when a squad car was parked half a mile away and never even lit anyone up.
Bad Bonneville is fucking awesome. Guy makes hilarious videos, takes a fucking Triumph Bonneville offroading, and hes still fairly unknown so there is no advertising bullshit going on.

There used to be a few other supermoto riders I'd watch, but they never made frequent videos, seems like they gave it up. Or they were arrested and lost their licenses.
>>
>>15211780

They constantly complain about "cagers" being distracted all the time but it's okay for them to be constantly yapping to themselves and talking to their buddies over bluetooth. All while riding like complete dicks of course.
>>
>>15213116
Thank you so much for telling me about Bad Bonneville.
>>
>>15211780
I like RJ cause he keeps his mouth shut. I don't give a shit about your ramblings.
>>
>>15211780
>Why is snowcat so ugly?
This was literally the first thing I thought when I saw his face. Totally didn't expect him to be that unattractive.
>>
I like DankWheelie. He's just a guy who likes to go fast and stunt. No fucking autism and actual motovlogs are rare. /dbt/ probably hates him though.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.