[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dodge Dart

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: dart.png (81KB, 380x234px) Image search: [Google]
dart.png
81KB, 380x234px
What do you guys think about the Dodge Dart?

I'm looking into getting one and would like more feedback from more people.
>>
>>15211546
get the 6 speed tiger shark turbo one.
they get good mpgs with good styling and horsepower too
>>
>>15211546
Me and the wife test drove a gt model. While it was loaded to gills with tech and handled decently, the acceleration left something to be desired. Needs more power, less weight or both.
>>
>>15211560
I'm looking but it doesn't seem like I can find one like that in my area. Gonna look a bit harder here. Thanks though.
>>
File: Capture+_2016-06-05-23-06-32.png (1MB, 1440x2392px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2016-06-05-23-06-32.png
1MB, 1440x2392px
>>15211546
>>
>>15211546
Get a mazda3 sedan. Paint the chrome grill lining black. You now have a car that looks just like a Dart, but is 10x better and more reliable
>>
>>15211546
I think they are the best looking cheap american car. Ive read the turbo one has problems and the 2.0l is underpowerd. Maybe if u can find a 2.4 for a good price
>>
>>15211546
only poor people and niggers buy chrysler products. outside of the charger/challenger scat pack/hellcat.

shut up and buy a civic for <5k.
>>
>>15211546
All of the Dart 'enthusiasts' at our local cars and coffee are the biggest group of faggot posers I've ever met. You'll fit right in.
>>
>>15211546
Just get a 4door golf for a few thousand more, that's what I did. The tsi makes 180hp and 210tork
>it's got a back up cam too ;)
>>
>>15211671
How the fuck do you fuck up that bad without being Holden/Long March Heavy Industries - Tractor Division?
>>
File: 1455951448580.jpg (99KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1455951448580.jpg
99KB, 640x427px
>Friend got one.
>sold me his 2000 corolla 5 speed
>5 huge recalls
>2 complete engine failures later
>dude asks to buy the corolla back

Darts are trash
>>
>>15213038
Was this before or after they discontinued the line?

>On January 27, 2016, Fiat Chrysler announced that it will end production of the Dodge Dart and Chrysler 200 due to the company's decision to redirect its energies towards building Crossover vehicles. A plan to move production from its Belvidere Assembly Plant to Mexico was in the works but later scrapped.

A Fiat/Alfa Romeo modified by a American carmaker and produced in Mexico. Terrifying.
>>
>>15211546
Just get a FiST man, unless you hate hatches.
>>
>>15213547
I'm kind of biased, I had a 340 duster so I raged like a lot of Mopar guys did with the redux of the charger
>>
>>15213121
>plan to move to Mexico was scrapped

I know, anon. Reading is hard. We're here for you.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.