[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the worst exotic car manufacturer and why is it Lamborghini?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: lamborghini-gallardo.jpg (68KB, 900x596px) Image search: [Google]
lamborghini-gallardo.jpg
68KB, 900x596px
Who is the worst exotic car manufacturer and why is it Lamborghini?
>>
Because VAG
>>
>>15208473
Can't argue that m8.
>>
What did you expect when a tractor manufacturer makes sport cars
>>
File: image.jpg (212KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
212KB, 1920x1200px
>>15208477
This kinda. I think their production cars are too tame ever since the Gallardo.

I guess for rich normies it is a good thing that now they are relible for a supercar and won't try to kill you so quickly. Le ultimate enthusiast needs a snek.
>>
I saw a father with his son and his son is like 3. Anyway his dad bought his son a Lamborghini battery powered power wheels car. Talk about starting your kid young to value high priced items only and not real play or real human interaction. Now the kid will grow up with a taste for high end things and will constantly be disappointed and depressed. Especially when he realizes at 10 that he's just a normal middle class nobody like the rest of us but then maybe at 15 he will realize that being middle class is ok and as long as he has close friends and volunteers and steady job and plays a sport that his life is worth living.

But I'll get my kid a jeep power wheels. At least he will be grounded from the beginning. None of this Lamborghini shit.
>>
At least I now understand why Ferrari is so selective with their customer base after seeing all the mouth breathing retards that got their hands on "lambos" because their record company bought it as a gift for them for their new "dope" album.
>>
>>15208545
the diablo was probably the best car they made. miura and countach fags need not apply
>>
>>15208551
Wow, not everybody is as autistic as you. The kid will be fine, unlike you.
>>
Does anyone on here even own a lambo?

If someone gave you one or had a shit ton of cash you would get it in a heartbeat.
>>
>>15208473
Hennesey, although I wouldn't class them as a real car company
>>
>poorfag griefing thread
>>
>>15208588
id get one and sell it so i can buy a snek or an nsx
>>
>>15208551
Or he would become a billionaire playboy philanthropist
>>
>>15208605
>weeb car
>>
File: 54_961[1].jpg (189KB, 1400x933px) Image search: [Google]
54_961[1].jpg
189KB, 1400x933px
>>15208559
Yes my favourite would be the last ones with the 6.0. There was the beginning of the audi influence but it was still very much a Lamborghini with some bits tidied up.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.