[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is my insurance pulling?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: angry-man-throwing-computer.jpg (111KB, 566x849px) Image search: [Google]
angry-man-throwing-computer.jpg
111KB, 566x849px
My premium rose around policy renewal, I tried fighting it and then other issues crept up that I had to deal with, so I sat down at looked at other companies, other insurance companies are way lower I've found, and when I got my abstract back from my insurance now, it has an accident that never occurred on it, I was never sent a letter.. I was never contacted, this is the first time I've seen it and yet I've been paying the extra premium on it monthly for 4 months now

Can I take them to small claims court and sue or what's going on? They've fucked me around a lot in the past and this is just the final straw.
>>
File: 2017-Acura-NSX-50.jpg (80KB, 750x406px) Image search: [Google]
2017-Acura-NSX-50.jpg
80KB, 750x406px
anybody?
>>
no bodies been fucked by their insurance before?
>>
Hurr durr some number puncher hit an 8 in place of a 7. Instead of a 15 minute phonecall let me take them to court.
You fucking autist.
>>
>>15193249
Except I already called them and they said they won't refund me the money and that they will only look at it when my policy is up for renewal again
>>
I'm pretty sure my insurance agent would get me a refund if there was actually a screwup like that.

Either you're straight fucking retarded, a liar, or you use some Panamanian insurance company that was bound to rip you off anyway.
>>
>>15193269
This, talk to your insurance agent, not some pajeet working a call center. If they won't work with you then threaten to cancel. If they still won't work with you after you threaten to cancel then follow through with it and get a policy from another company.
>>
>>15193282
This. The easiest way to get a better rate is to change to a new company.
>>
>>15193282
>>15193297
I understand that, but I still doesn't make up for the fact that I was fucked over a few hundred dollars..
>>
>>15192842
Washington state has an office of tbe insurance commissioner that odeal with this shit. Your state most likely has some sort of insurance regulatory department.

Google it.
>>
>>15192842
FWIW, your insurance company is trying to get rid of you.

See, they know you've been with them for a while now and the longer you stay with them the more likely it becomes that you make a claim. Their solution is to encourage you to go be somebody else's problem while they protect their profits.
>>
>>15193307
>Be with Progressive for a few years
>Have it setup to automatically take money from my bank
>One day going through my bank statement I happened to notice my insurance was rather high
>What. Why did it jump $80
>Look at my policy and the car I sold is still on there despite the fact I removed it
>Started looking at my statements online
>It has been this way for 4 or 5 months
>Call Progressive and explain the situation
>They wouldn't refund me cash
>Eventually worked something out
>They put what I was charged towards the remainder of my policy
>All I had to do was send them a bill of sale by email
>>
>be with progressive for years
>one speeding ticket
>no points
>get tboned by some guy at an intersection
>8k worth of damage
>he admits fault
>cop agrees its totally his fault
>his insurance accepts 100% of the liability within 4 hours
>progressive pays nothing
>after the accident I realize my coverage could be better and I make some changes
>report the not at fault accident
>report the speeding ticket
>insurance goes down $40
>get renewal notice a few weeks ago
>insurance has gone up $10 a month
>they cite the accident as a factor
>do a live chat
>"well anon even though you werent at fault, and you have no accidents, and the speeding ticket is going to drop off your record in 6 months, our research shows that people who have comprehensive coverage and who are in a not at fault accident are more likely to file a claim in the future"
>we're going to factor in the accident that was not your fault and paid nothing on into your rates for the next 3 years
>This shit wasn't an issue 6 months ago
>I still get the safe driving and accident free discounts

fuck that shit.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.