[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need help setting the clock

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: peugeot partner.jpg (516KB, 1872x1245px) Image search: [Google]
peugeot partner.jpg
516KB, 1872x1245px
So, my Peugeot Partner 2001 had a flat battery, and when I got it back to life the clock was reset, is there anyone in here who knows how to set it again? There are two knobs in the dashboard, one for the tripcounter stuff and another one for adjusting the lights.
>>
File: tofu.png (864KB, 745x691px) Image search: [Google]
tofu.png
864KB, 745x691px
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+to+reset+clock+renault+partner+2001

i swear some people should not even own cars
>>
>>15189258
Oh yeah, because i haven't tried googling it, google came up with complete shite results. I
f you found something that might help me, please do post.

There are two buttons in the dashboard, i've tried turning, pushing and holding both of them with nothing happening with the clock.
>>
>>15189349
RTFM
>>
>>15189258
> Renault Partner
>>
>>15189223
iirc you have two little indents by the clock that adjust the hours and minutes.
you need to use something to poke the indents
>>
File: calinauto.jpg (827KB, 1892x1116px) Image search: [Google]
calinauto.jpg
827KB, 1892x1116px
>>15189223

http://garenneland.free.fr/blog/public/Reglage_heure_Berlingo.jpg

just keep the right button pushed in. ignition should be on, so should the interior light. (don't ask why.)

cordially, orange twingo fag (also early partner owner, pic related)
>>
>>15189578
Hmm, keeping the right button pushed in only dim's the dashboard lights.
How can it be so fucking impossible to set a damn clock..
>>
>>15190223
Do you not have the manual? Might be easier to find that online than finding the specific thing you're after.

Just had a quick look. Maybe this will do it?
https://carmanuals2.com/get/peugeot-partner-vu-2001-owner-s-manual-65225
>>
>>15189368
Have read it, says nothing about it..
>>
>>15190304
How strange.

My dad drives a Berlingo (they're pretty much the same) from around that vintage. I'll give him a call later and ask him if you're still looking for an answer in a couple of hours
>>
>>15190290
Included more than the one i read, but wtf..
Says how to do it, but im pretty fucking sure i've tried it.. I'll give it a go tomorrow

Thanks for the manual mate!
>>
>>15190331
No worries. Good luck with it
>>
>>15189223
Problem solved, thanks to all contributors!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.