[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Underage qt broke my left rear light in parking lot. Got her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: rear_smash.jpg (165KB, 504x337px) Image search: [Google]
rear_smash.jpg
165KB, 504x337px
Underage qt broke my left rear light in parking lot. Got her license number, plates phone name and address.

Said I wouldn't report if I get pages in a timely manner.

Did I do it right?

Pic not related
>>
>>15185411
that's a little more than a broken taillight OP
>>
File: 1463679380920.jpg (58KB, 715x459px) Image search: [Google]
1463679380920.jpg
58KB, 715x459px
>>15185411
Appears to be leaking blinker fluid all over the ground, thankfully the guys at locktite have something for that, buff right out.
>>
>>15185411
Pages? Pages of what? Pages of nudes?
>>
>>15185451

Payed
>>
>>15185480
You mean... paid?
>>
>>15185503

No I mean payed
>>
Go to the police, you are retarded.
>>
>>15185411
so... you gonna rape her aren't you?
>>
>>15185411
If she's got a license she's legal. Tell her to pay you cash and fuck you and you won't go through insurance fucking up her rates.
>>
>>15185411
You have so much leverage to demand hot underage sex with. All you have to say is "how badly do you want this to go away?" . She'll know what you're getting at. Shit, for that damage you could demand anal.

You fucked up, OP. I hope you die a little inside every time you fap over her.
>>
>>15185411

I've never been able to understand why people decide to trust the person who just ran into them and work these deals out with no police involvement. What if it wasn't her car moron? What if she denies everything? What if she has an alibi? Sure sure, you'd take her to court blah blah blah... In all reality, you could be fighting for that money for a long ass time now without being able to do anything but stand there and hold your dick and you know what.. It will have been your own fault. Just call the friggin cops. It's why there are laws prohibiting either party from leaving in an accident and it's what your tax dollars pay the cops to do.
>>
Start small... in a playful manner ask for nudes.
Then when heat is up, ask for sex.

After that file an insurance claim.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.