[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Saw this photo on a lowrider FB group.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: lowrider.jpg (34KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
lowrider.jpg
34KB, 600x450px
The image received comments such as

> Hope the person is fine and nobody's got injured you could always replace a car but you can't replace a human life.

Aren't lowrider people meant to be gangster?
Those comments are not gangster at all.

A real gangster cares more about cars and jewellery than human life... and the people saying this were mexican.
>>
Lol Paul Walker
>>
>>15184930
No, they're just people that like hydraulics and shiny bits. Stop being a douche.
>>
>>15184930
that was me after i rolled my scion i was so upset that i just finished paying for it and it was gone as opposed to wow my head was like less than a foot from being outside the open window as the car rolled
>>
>>15184930
>A real gangster cares more about cars and jewellery than human life...
t.white boy living in his sheltered gated community
>>
>>15184943
No, they are gansgter hood niggas.
>>
>>15184960
Shuld I be scurd of thezz gansgter hood nagroes?
>>
>>15185058
They will pull their pistol on your poodle and shoot that bitch.
>>
File: 1396375157509.jpg (51KB, 814x500px) Image search: [Google]
1396375157509.jpg
51KB, 814x500px
>>15184930

>Aren't lowrider people meant to be gangster?
>Those comments are not gangster at all.
>A real gangster cares more about cars and jewellery than human life

Go to bed, Dad.
>>
>>15185225
are you speaking from experience?
>>
>>15185344
We fuckin crazy we will shoot your poodle or your fuckin baby. She clutched her pearls and said "what the world" I pulled my pistol on her poodle and shot that bitch.
>>
>>15184930
Many of the people in that scene are generally older, have lived that life, and have suffered from loss. There's not much else to it.
>>
>>15184930
go outside
>>
>>15184930
>A real gangster cares more about cars and jewellery than human life...
Unless it is their life, can't be a thug nigga/spic when your dead.
Shine rim ain't so shine when you dine nigga
>>
>>15184930

It's Facebook, people pretend to care so that little number next to the drawing of a thumb gets bigger.
>>
>>15184930
>car crumpled like a beer can

STEEL CARS ARE SAFER AMIRITE? NOT LIKE THAT JAAAAAP SHIT!

OUGHTA BUY A OLD CAR SO YOU DON'T DIE BECAUSE PLAAAAASTIC! AND CUT THEM SEATBELTS OUT SO YOU DON'T GET KILLED!
>>
>>15184930
>Aren't lowrider people meant to be gangster?
no, they are inner city hispanics
many of which happen to be gangsters
>>
>>15185415
Go lose weight, Mike.
>>
File: wood.jpg (156KB, 700x442px) Image search: [Google]
wood.jpg
156KB, 700x442px
>>15186999
naw gotta get a car made out of wood, fuck metal and plastic. have you ever seen what happens when a metal car hits a tree or a telephone pole? the wood is always fine, and the metal is always smashed.
>>
>>15184930
Suburban white boy detected. Go overpay for a dime bag or something.
>>
>>15184930
Now all I gotta say to you
Wannabe, gonnabe, pussy-eatin' cocksuckin' prankstas
When the ship jumps off what the fuck you gonna do
Damn it feels good to be a gangsta
>>
>>15187045
>Go overpay for a dime bag of oregano or something.
>>
The lowrider community has been trying to attract youths so they don't become gangsters
>>
>>15187031
>have you ever seen what happens when a metal car hits a tree or a telephone pole? the wood is always fine, and the metal is always smashed.
fukken lost
>>
>>15184954
You forgot the gate that separates the house from the gated community..also adt and emergency cell phones for timmy just in case
>>
File: 34576.jpg (75KB, 720x589px) Image search: [Google]
34576.jpg
75KB, 720x589px
good thread
>>
>>15190637
Thanks.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.