[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wreck stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: thumbnail_IMG_0339.jpg (359KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail_IMG_0339.jpg
359KB, 1280x960px
So this happenend to my dad earlier... Got pulverized by a fucking cunt messing with her GPS while he was waiting at an intersection. The woman was doing 90km/h and saw him at the last moment. He got the obvious whiplash but other than he's good. The car however is toast... So what's the best estate to replace it in regard of quality/price, with a budget of around 35k€, new or lightly used?
>>
What if you got your dad a car that doesn't make him want to kill himself
>>
>>15183722
He's done 250000km with it without any problem. So too bad for you he got a good car.
>>
Tell him to buy a Chevrolet Suburban with a grill guard and to rear-end that cunt in the back
>>
>>15183801
I think she got the message since she's still at the hospital.
>>
>>15183680
A Volvo?
>>
>>15183801
>Europe
>Chevrolet
>>
>>15183834
Oh yeah not bad since the V90 came out they must want to get rid of the V70...I'll look into that
>>
>>15183834
Volvo 245
>>
File: IMG_4301.jpg (3MB, 3456x2304px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4301.jpg
3MB, 3456x2304px
Same thing happened to my Dad about a month or two ago. Claimed she was "changing the radio station" and didn't realize how fast she was approaching a red light.

>>15183801
Do it eurocuck. Pic related is what happened when a modern car hit a 90's 1-ton truck with the factory bumper.
>>
>>15183902
Well he could but it's a bit out of his budget...

http://ww3.autoscout24.fr/classified/280886383?asrc=st|as
>>
>>15183902
>she
I'm noticing a trend here

Sorry about your dad's truck. I have a 97 z71 that I only use when I need it, but holy shit those are awesome bulletproof vehicles. It always hurts me when I see one get totaled.
>>
File: IMG_4307.jpg (3MB, 3456x2304px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4307.jpg
3MB, 3456x2304px
>>15183917
Kek don't bother with newer Subarbans if you want to ram someone.

>>15183921
Yup, he's owned it since before I was born and I've got many memories of riding in the backseat. Insurance gave him around $3400 so he's spending that on fixing the seat that broke in the crash and fixing the bumper.
>>
>>15183834
Clearly a Wolkswagen Passt on the picture, with a french Gendarme (Military Police) on the left.
>>
File: frenchdisappointment.jpg (30KB, 283x315px) Image search: [Google]
frenchdisappointment.jpg
30KB, 283x315px
>>15183680
>"Things were better when those damn women weren't allowed to drive
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.