[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (100KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
100KB, 1280x720px
>driving back home from blunt ride
>a few blocks from my house, just a street or two away
>so close
>car battery light suddenly turns on, steering feels stiff and there's a burning odor
>immediately pull to the side of the road
>late at night, traffic is light, speed limit is 40 mph
>moderate daytime traffic though and car is parked on the right next to a school
>have nothing in my car, no safety kit or reflective clothing
>wedge white paper bag from fast food place in window
>looks ghetto af
>have mom pick me up
>it's now 2am

how long until i have to call a tow truck to get it to a repair shop? like right now, or in the morning when the pep boys would be opened or what?

old vehicle, 15 years old with about 130k miles on it, the oil light came on a few weeks ago but i added oil to the vehicle and it operated just fine until now
>>
>go to bed
>wake up and enjoy breakfast
>call tow services when youre done
>>
>15180367

thanks, guess i'll do that. i didn't know if the cops were supposed to come and tow it, I'm kinda tripping now about the neighbors seeing my car, it's on a well traveled road that most of the neighborhood has to take to get to the main highways, my car is distinct its mortifying to think about
>>
>>15180353
>smoking anything
Kill yourself.
>>
>>15180398

nice
>>
>>15180394
just lock it pussy, anyone asks it was late car broke down, you wanted to deal with it in morning
>>
>>15180353
Serpentine belt.
Maybe a pulley.

Leave a note. If it's not a danger to traffic cops will usually just leave a sticker saying get it out of here. Morning will be fine.

Or are you worried about your window being down? Hook it up like your going to jump it and roll it up. No accessory belt means no alternator means battery is probably dead.
>>
>>15180558

if i'm lucky it'll only be the serpentine belt, i just forked over 2400 to fix the transmission not too long ago hurt like a bitch
>>
>>15180353
Snapped your main belt that controls your alternator , power steering , and such.
>>
>>15180611
>2400$ for transmission fix
Automatic driver detected
>>
>>15180394
>at home
>here knock on the door
>it's Bill Bergstrom, my neighbor
>open door
>"h-hey, anon. Just wanted to stop by and make sure everything is alright, we saw your car on the side of the road"
>"o-oh, hey Bill, yeah. I had some car problems and had to leave it there for a bit"
>"Ahh, oh ok. Well, alright just checking"
>Begin to close the door
>"...say, anon! One last thing.."
>Bill wedges his arm between the door and the threshold.
>"You know, we really don't fucking like it seeing your piece of shit car on the side of the road"
>"w-what?" I reply
>on the verge of wetting my pants
>I've been a bed wetter for years
>"Yeah, that's right. I don't like you or your fucking car, so you know what's going to happen now?"

cont?
>>
>>15180353
smoking weed lowers your testosterone

low t beta male like you can't figure out a solution, who would have thought
>>
>>15181009
Not him but I probably owe my lack of children to smoking hella weed until I was 20. Dank you, Marijuana.
>>
>>15180997

lol

>driving around in shitty car
>friend is in the passenger seat
>he's knocked out cold, probably from taking too much dope
>am high as shit myself
>conclude that the most logical solution is to go home
>leave my friend in the car
>go back out and try to wake him
>he's still dead asleep
>try dragging him out of the car
>i'm obviously not yet sober
>friend is now collapsed hallway across lawn and car
>for some reason think that going inside to get a pillow made sense
>comes back out and places pillow underneath dope fiend friend's head
>neighbors have noticed and called the cops
>ambulance take him away, friend managed to wake up before placing him on the stretcher
>dad asked me what's wrong with him
>tell everyone he's just drunk
>goes to sleep
>wakes up mortified at what i've done

the neighbors probably watched me struggle with this nigga for an hour, trying to wake him up and shove his heavy ass out of my car

>i literally made every worst possible choice in the situation
>>
>>15181148
Dude, what the fuck ELSE would you have done?
>>
>>15181159

parked my car in a walmart parking lot and wait for him to wake up and drive him home, even if it meant staying out in a hot ass car underneath the sun for a few hours he would have woken up eventually and i never would have embarrassed myself in front of the neighborhood like that damn it man
>>
>>15180353
>a street away from home
>call tow truck.
Tie that shit to your moms car and get it home. Or just get a couple buddies to help you push it home.
>>
>>15181159
>park car in driveway
>roll windows down
>recline friend's seat
>let him sleep it off in the car.
>>
>>15183313

i called pepe boys and since i'm a member of their rewards program they towed my car to their nearest service center for just $25 i'm assuming the car is at their shop now since i confirmed with the tow truck driver that he's picked up my vehicle and brought it over already. am i supposed to be waiting for a call from pepe boys or do i have to called them myself?
>>
>>15181148
maybe you need to look at every choice you made prior to that day in regaurds to your life and where you plan on ending up....
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.