[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Elderly Driver Stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Old Lady Driving.jpg (108KB, 710x355px) Image search: [Google]
Old Lady Driving.jpg
108KB, 710x355px
>driving home from work in my truck
>try to merge onto state highway
>old as fuck woman comes up in the right lane
>slow down to let her by so I can merge
>she begins slowing down with me
>press the brakes more
>she slows with me, looking confused
>I slow down to a complete crawl
>she is now going less than 10 in a 60
>cars are starting to pile up behind her
>lose my shit and smash the accelerator

Why are old people like this still allowed to drive?
>>
>>15155104
you shouldn't have kept slowing down when she obviously slowed to let you over you fucking autist
>>
>>15155135
This, you're a retard OP and could've cause an accident
>>
>>15155135
>>15155141
The event that transpired literally unfolded in less than 10 seconds, with less than a 5 meter merging lane. How was I supposed to expect that?
>>
>>15155135
This.

Fucking idiot
>>
>>15155162
>His reaction time is greater than 10 seconds

You shouldve sped up and went in front of her
>>
my first car

old guy was hopped up on meds
hit and ran off in his '10 buick sedan
>>
>>15155162
>that slow of a reaction time
you should be the one who isn't driving m8
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 640x596px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 640x596px
>>15155162
>10 second reaction time

I'm scared of people like you
>>
>>15155188
>>15155171
>retarded old woman doesn't follow traffic guidelines
>I don't immediately cut in front of her using the 5 feet of clearance she leaves me
>I'm the bad driver
When did /o/ become this autistic?
>>
>>15155208
we're not the one's who are autistic bud
>>
>>15155214
I guess I'll drive into the guard rail next time so I too can be edgy and contrarian:^)
>>
>>15155221
now you get it
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.