[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can't get a good car

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: sad.jpg (22KB, 400x242px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
22KB, 400x242px
>Current car value completely devalued to less than $1000 USD
>30 years old and have bad credit from stupidity during my late teenage years

I guess I will buy another $3000 car and drive it for two years.

Help me /o/
>>
>>15155074
buy a civic
>>
>>15155074
so much idiocy in one post. you're hopeless.
>>
>>15155074
just lie down in the grave you dug and give up
>>
>>15155113
or maybe he could drive a beat up old maxima and deliver pizzas to know that he's really made it in life

You are pathetic.
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 320x320px
>>15155113
I would suggest that you do the same, but you can't even fit in one fat ass.
>>
>>15155126
Lmao, I got fired in February for embezzling thousands.
>>
Ride the bus and fix your credit
>>
>>15155074
>Help me /o/

Why should we? Rebuild your fucking credit. How have you still got bad credit >10 years later?
It's your own stupid fault for not fixing it. You fucked yourself out of driving nice cars. You cucked yourself.
>>
>>15155085

Gross

>>15155105

What

>>15155113

lol a tripfag

>>15155156

good job being a thief and human scum

>>15155244

Maybe I am retarded then? What is defined as bad credit? My score is ~700
>>
>>15155365
Mid 700's and up is excellent credit
700-730 is good / acceptable
600-700 is borderline but you shouldn't have too much trouble getting financed if you have a steady income and not too much debt
Below 600 is getting bad, below 500 is awful.
>>
File: d.jpg (55KB, 533x700px) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
55KB, 533x700px
>>15155403

Awesome I have good / acceptable credit and I didn't even know

Should I buy something obscenely expensive?
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 250x238px
>>15156046
No you should buy things you can afford. Even though your credit is getting better you should still buy a super cheap car because you are poor. How you stop being poor is by not spending more than you have and ended up in debt to the Jews
>>
>>15155365
>gross
Oh, you're a dumbass with horrible taste in cars.
>>
>>15155156
>delivery job
>embezzling anything. Ever.

Nope. Even the stupidest of pizza joints keeps pretty good record of who's taken which orders, you don't just "not claim" it or something.. It's not the fucking stock market.
>>
>>15155074
>>30 years old and have bad credit from stupidity during my late teenage years

Shouldn't that have fallen off your credit report by now?
>>
>>15155074
>>15155365

>Gross

Not the guy who recommended it, but you don't have any sort of choice. You need a car that's cheap and reliable.

I was looking in your price range recently, but abandoned the idea and started looking between $5,000 and 10,000.

At your price, your only options are manual ford focuses, mazda3, and civics, basically.
>>
How much would it cost to buy an old muscle car? I mean, with the costs of restoring it to full functionality?
>>
>>15156303

I seriously hope you are not OP. Way over $10,000. Closer to $20,000. Fucking EVERYTHING has to be replaced. I am: >>15156246

>ib4 "LS1 from junkyard for $200"
>>
>>15156313
Nah, I'm not retarded enough to get bad credit by spending beyond my means. I could probably save up that amount in 2 or so years, plus a buffer for emergencies. Do you have a specific car in mind with those numbers.
>>
>>15156334

Eh, we don't know his life story. And no, I can't help with a particular car, since I am into jap-shit. I was looking into 280Zs and 300ZXs.

Keep in mind that a true rebuild involves you basically stripping the car, repainting, fully building the engine, at the very least swapping out the ball joints / bearings on the suspensions, etc.

It gets very time/money consuming fast. I have done partial rebuilds on cars and it's just not worth the time unless you are getting something amazing out of the process.
>>
>>15156358
Fair enough. I was just hoping to find a cheap old car that was still roadworthy.
>>
Go get a VW Jetta
>>
>>15155156
>caught embezzling
>will be ordered to pay everything back
>somehow you are bragging

Didn't happen anyway stupid fucking tripscum
>>
>>15156122

I have bad taste in cars because I don't like the Honda Civic? /o/ what the fuck is wrong with you?

>>15156229

Well the shit that happened as teen got dragged out and supposedly "disappeared" for several years. Aka, I bought computer stuff three months out of high school, stopped paying after a few months because I was stupid as fuck, and then forgot about it all. Then in my early/mid twenties I got taken to court - twice - by a collections agency on behalf of Capital One (What's in your wallet? ™). A couple judgements against me for the teenage debt later, and my credit was bad. I got a debt consolidation loan from a local credit union, and paid it all off within a couple years. Last time I had one of those credit check pages printed off somewhere (the ones with all the codes) it showed all of this shit still.

>>15156455

This

>>15156313

He is not me :o) I am OP

>>15156115

I was thinking like a cheapo subcompact like the Chevy Sonic turbo or even a Ford Fiesta. basically sub-3 year old car I could get for ~$10k USD. . . It will take getting used to such a small car after driving old boatmobiles for many years.
>>
>>15156760
>He is not me :o) I am OP
I am not him either, he is OP.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.