[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GTR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (71KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 640x640px
Why shouldnt I move out of commiefornia to Washington to own a GTR?

The better gun laws are a bonus
>>
Because if you can own and maintain a gtr then it doesnt matter where you are.
Unless youre in a heavily populated nigger area
>>
Why does it take a GTR to convince you to move out of Commiefornia?
>>
>>15153744
theyre illegal in commiefornia

>>15153809
Ive wanted to leave for a long time now, just recently a opportunity has opened up to make it possible
>>
Pros:
>no longer in CA
>have GTR
>have guns

Cons:
>>
>>15153683
Washington is even more of a liberal much feelings sjw and lgbt shithole than California
The second they hear your oppressive, loud, and problematic gas guzzling car they will try to ruin your fun
>>
>>15153913
*tips fedora*
>>
>>15153683
just stay out of seattle and you'll do fine here

>>15153913
theyre so passive aggressive theyll never do anything besides blog about you hurting their feelings or shooting dirty looks at you for not being poor
>>
>>15153824
They're not illegal you fag. I see shittons of Filipino kids driving around in them. Clearly you're not living in the glorious 2%.
>>
>>15153935
R35 does NOT count
>>
>>15154009
This. I see those plenty
>>
Been thinking about doing this too.
Its too fucking expensive in Ca, especially the Bay Area.
>tfw all the work is in SF
>>
>>15154023
I live in SoCal, plenty of jobs too. Especially of the wharehouse variety.

Im going to move a hour away from Seattle. That is one place Im actively avoiding

The only thing holding me back is my schooling but i figure i can continue that up there anyways
>>
File: 4L_iKGXaBdH.jpg (912KB, 1813x2111px) Image search: [Google]
4L_iKGXaBdH.jpg
912KB, 1813x2111px
>moving from one cuck state to another
>>
>>15154038
Ive got family out by Seattle lol

I just want my own dirty hipster girl that has a bar slut voice
>>
File: smog_beijingchina.jpg (11KB, 563x400px) Image search: [Google]
smog_beijingchina.jpg
11KB, 563x400px
>>15153683
>Why shouldnt I move out of commiefornia to Washington to own a GTR?

Washington is more liberal than california. It is the top Bernie Sanders voting state in terms of population percentage. It also spearheaded that $15 dollar minimum living wage drive that took root in other parts of the country. That $15 wage seems to be working as companies are not going out of business and are continuing to thrive. New stores opening all the time.

Washington also has mandatory emissions inspections every 2 years. If you pass WA testing, it is legally driveable for california as it is as tough or tougher than CA emission requirements. You might then say you'll print up some fake tags to stick to the plates, but there are license plate readers in a few places or on the toll roads. The computer would flag you as driving without tags and you'll never know when police show up at your front door for faking license registration.

Most of WA smog is floats across the ocean from China, so emissions testing isn't all that useful.
>>
>>15154038
>Im going to move a hour away from Seattle.

You'll be sorry you did. The traffic congestion is worse than los angeles as the place wasn't originally designed for high traffic volumes or mass transit systems like rail. Light rail had lots of problems and costs gaining right of way access. There are plans to finish by 2036 thru 2048. Taxes will of course go up in order to buy up the land, but the purchases are being delayed so that the rich people can continue wrangling on buying up the land to resell at huge price profit for rail development. Government of the rich, by the rich, and for the rich. Dunno why so many say the state is liberal when it isn't. Almost all counties are republican and the state legislature is republican controlled. It's only within seattle city limits that you have the liberals due to so many ungrateful blacks and hispanics there voting for more welfare all the time.
>>
>>15154517
>tfw hispanic
>tfw none of my relatives or family is on welfare
>tfw everyone has a job including the kids helping their dads do landscaping
Were not all like that
>>
>>15153824
Not illegal. I've seen two just a couple of days ago
>>
>>15154545
No shit, everybody knows that but do you think the general populace cares? You're just another taco eating spic to them.
>>
>>15154471
WA doesnt have emission testing you ignorant fuck. That is a locale thing.
>>
>>15154471
Also the minimum wage in the state is not $15

I know this is hard to believe but seatlle/= washington

kys
>>
>>15154545
bet you still vote liberal tho
>>
File: twingo.jpg (116KB, 1124x672px) Image search: [Google]
twingo.jpg
116KB, 1124x672px
As long as y'all aren't coming to Colorado then fucking do whatever.
>>
>>15154545
>Were not all like that
But a lot of "you" are nasty to others in that "la raza" backstabbing vicious way. Backstab vicious with smile.

As an example, a hispanic family (light skinned) didn't notice me in my car and parked their SUV in compact only spot next to me. The male open his door all the way and of course I hear the THUMP on my nice new car's shiny paint. The wife and two kids were also in the car.

I get out of the car and tell them to be careful when opening doors. I was polite, no loud voice, I made no accusation of their fault. The husband was smiling and apologetic. I went to the store to do my shopping.

I returned to my vandalized car. So just because hispanics are smiling and apologetic doesn't mean they won't backstab you viciously when everything was their fault to begin with. This makes me wish Cruz was president and the entire congress was 100% republican (no democrat filibuster). Deport the illegals. They are illegal after all even though they eat welfare money. Vote NO on democrats because to do otherwise means more car damage from hispanics. I have an example of proof already.
>>
>>15153890
I live in CA, I own 2 guns.
Also I believe OP is referring to a R32-34 GTR. R32's are now legal in CA, see importavehicle.com
>>
>>15153824
I see them pretty often and I have even seen them when passing by the nissan dealership

you are a special kind of stupid
>>
>>15154930
I like my OHV... it's quaint ;_;
>>
>>15153913
Maybe if you live downtown. Washington is super chill outside of the Seattle metro area. I live like 45 minutes away from downtown and it's actually pretty conservative and white.
>>
File: Mexican beater.jpg (692KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Mexican beater.jpg
692KB, 1600x1200px
>>15155002
>his C-Class needs all 8 gears to get uphill
>>
>>15154936
Can confirm OP is retarded. CA gun laws are shit but slowly getting better with litigation and lobbying.

You can also get an R32 in California as long as you pay for OBDII modifications.
>>
>he's been spamming laughing girls for over half an hour on a saturday
go work on your fucking cars
>>
>>15154009
When you say GTR, people think you're talking about, you know, the fucking Nissan GTR. If you mean an R32 Skyline, then say fucking R32 Skyline you fucking autistic retard
>>
>>15154131
At least weed it legal up there, if OP is into that.
>>
>>15155083
>autistic retard
dude, that's like a double retard lmfao
>>
>>15155095
Hey you should post your car, I'm curious to see what shitposters drive
>>
goddamned shitposters
>>
>>15155239
>"and then he told me he actually preferred toyota"
>>
File: eating-laughing_650[1].jpg (65KB, 650x409px) Image search: [Google]
eating-laughing_650[1].jpg
65KB, 650x409px
>>15155372
>he takes a mongolian basket weaving forum serious enough to volunteer his time to it
>>
>>15155453
alright I am bored of this
>>
>its another "kit kat is being an unfunny cuckold retard" episode

at least he isn't shitting up the dbt
>>
File: 1448536397223.jpg (70KB, 708x960px) Image search: [Google]
1448536397223.jpg
70KB, 708x960px
>>15155465
I was about to go anyway, corey wants to watch TV with me.........again. See ya.
>>15155477
t. summerfag
>>
>>15155477
yurops complaining about insurance prices is enough for me
>>
>>15155038
Explain
>>
>>15154936
They are if you want to pay another 10k to meet CARB Compliance. Which really isnt worth the money.

Ive dealt with this importer before, fuck they live in my town. Before they told me that they generally dont deal with California customers. I called them up and they told me about the CARB compliance thing today.
>>
File: nice.png (202KB, 416x500px) Image search: [Google]
nice.png
202KB, 416x500px
>>15154291
why does this idea arouse me?
>>
>>15156086
R32s are legal if they are 25+ years old, I'm guessing California has some other laws for that.
>>
>>15153913
>shithole

You're right about the other stuff but Washington is actually a really nice place to live.
>>
>>15153683

Because you'll just fuck up Washington more than it already is. That's what you Califags do. You realize your state is shit and move, but you don't realize that it was you who caused the state to be shit so you just end up pulling down whatever state you move to.
>>
>>15156956
You would think, but we have to deal with CARB(California Air Resource Board) and add another level of fuckery. So the 25 year law doesnt apply to us
>>
>>15157002
well to piss you WAfags off, I'm going to move there. Suck it pussy
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.