[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When are Tesla going to make an electric sports bike?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: sir-clive-sinclair_1494610c.jpg (33KB, 460x288px) Image search: [Google]
sir-clive-sinclair_1494610c.jpg
33KB, 460x288px
When are Tesla going to make an electric sports bike?
>>
File: 555 come on now.png (387KB, 598x369px) Image search: [Google]
555 come on now.png
387KB, 598x369px
>>15143787
>implying tesla would make something that dangeorous to its riders
>>
File: 1.jpg (29KB, 500x268px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
29KB, 500x268px
>>15143787
BMW C when?
>>
File: oxO0PEt.jpg (99KB, 900x1125px) Image search: [Google]
oxO0PEt.jpg
99KB, 900x1125px
>>15143913
How does that shitty thing turn?
>>
>>15144081
You push the handlebar forward, and lean a little, and the bike countersteers in the direction you want.
>>15143787
>electric sport bike
>dead silent hooning on a highway
>turn lights off
>wear all black
>zip through the highway unnoticed by cops

Alternatively
>electric dirt bikes
>instant torque
>dead silent
>can go into the country and fucking rob people, be off without a fucking hint
>can also hoon through private woods, and the only way anyone will catch me is if they spot me
>electric bikes will mean that I can cover miles of ground while hunting, without disturbing the game
I want electric bikes to happen before the nanny state takes bikes away from this world.
>>
>>15144131
the fuck? you still need to be able to turn the wheel
>>
>>15144131
>that hunting application
As a landowner who deals with poachers, I hate it, but as someone who's autistic about noise discipline when hunting, I love it.
>>
>>15144147

http://www.autoblog.com/2010/02/26/video-design-students-create-a-fuel-cell-powered-bmw-bike/#slide-107295
>>
>>15144081
Looks like it doesnt. GG
>>
>there will never be a motorbike powered by cold fusion
why

even

live
>>
>>15143913
>http://www.autoblog.com/2010/02/26/video-design-students-create-a-fuel-cell-powered-bmw-bike/#slide-107295

why do industrial design students always seem to want to reinvent the wheel in the least practical ways possible
>>
>>15144363
you're still going to get your land destroyed the bikes tearing it up, though. the noise level aspect is really of the last concern when it comes to bikes
>>
My only problem with electric bikes is that people usually hear me before they see me, and on an electric bike I'd have to make myself insanely high-vis to counteract the lack of engine noise
>>
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.