[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yo guys, recently picked this puppy up for 18k What should I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: caddy.jpg (169KB, 2124x1195px) Image search: [Google]
caddy.jpg
169KB, 2124x1195px
Yo guys, recently picked this puppy up for 18k

What should I do to it?

Its all stock, got GMs 2.0t, open diff unfortunately :(
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 600x500px
Trade it for something less shitty
>>
Maintain it.
>>
>>15092857
:'(

I like it...
>>
>>15092794
>shitty modern car design
>cheap trunk hinges instead of ones with gas struts
>>
>>15092794

Sell it and buy a fiero with a bodykit.
>>
>>15092794
Sharpie in the tailpipe. Time stamped pic or GTFO
>>
>>15092794
looks dece.
I'd maintain it, maybe some decent tires, tint the rears.
other than that, don't spend a penny on mods.
>>
>>15092952
i think the same, damn newer cadillacs are awesome
>>
>>15092794
Nice Caddy.

Drive it until it dies and just maintenance.
Tint pls.

Is that Lick Observatory in San Jose CA?
>>
>>15092933
It's bread on the hood you mong
>>
>>15092794
Congrats! Looks nice Anon.
>>
>>15092794
>2.0t ATS
Why? You wanted to be the contrarian in a sea of 320is and A4s?
>>
>>15093018
Yessir, went from the backside that starts near patterson. best drive in the area hands down, especially because its almost deserted.

>>15092933
Too much work/cars not nice enough and as >>15093043 said its supposed to be some dinner rolls or something

Prolly gonna get some rear tint soon, and unsure if I should go black rims or maybe like a grey silver combo.
>>
>>15093067
In my area 3 series are more common than accords so to a certain extent yes. Also its supposed to drive nicer than the base a4 and 3 series so I got that going for me. We will see about reliability but at this price thats not too big of a deal for me.
>>
>>15092794
Leave everything stock and maintain it regularly.

Nice car, AND it has the old (better) logo.
>>
>>15092794
Manual or automatic?
>>
>>15093070
I know right. I took this photo before I left this morning to do that drive. So beautiful. My Mustang is almost two weeks old now.
>>
>>15093138
Auto, bay area has a lot of traffic unfortunately. Also they didnt have one available.

>>15093160
Very nice, diggin the 3 color combo. But yeah next roads that are as nice as that one are up above napa or in the sierras IMO. Really a gem.
>>
>>15092794
If you have the runflats then I'd recommend replacing them and keep a spare in the trunk. The Pzeros on the CTS V Sport are usually the first thing people change on the ATS's big brother.
>>
>>15093112
The new logo is absolutely disgusting. It's like they deleted the wreath, stretched the design, and called it good.
>>
>>15092794
If you didn't know already cadillacforum is going to be your best bet if you run into problems. Make sure you notice signs of piston failure which is the biggest ATS problem.
>>
>>15093282
I think they're trying to differentiate the old "my Grandpa drives a Cadillac" and the new "I'm a successful millennial/gen-x" target demographic.
>>
>>15093070
come to the ramen meet tonight and we can see how you do on skyline
>>
>>15093535
Already heading to davis to pick up some mushies, might be down for some of the norcal meets this summer though.
>>
Omar?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.