[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Audi Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: audi-s3-sedan-23.jpg (173KB, 1280x905px) Image search: [Google]
audi-s3-sedan-23.jpg
173KB, 1280x905px
What do you br/o/s think of the 2016 Audi S3 and Audi in general?

Anyone got any advice good or bad about this car or the brand? Specifically how would you compare it to the BMW 340i?

My car's fucked and it's a shitbox and it's time I class it up a bit since I'm in sales. My company is going to kick in $300 bucks a month towards a lease on either a BMW, MB, Audi, or Land Rover. It must be four doors and seat four people. I've seen a lot of hate around here lately against BMW so I've been checking out Audi. MB is way out of my price range if I want something sporty, and I do.

Right now Audi is giving away the 2016 S3 because there is a mid-cycle update coming out for the 2017 S3's, which only adds a couple of HP and a few tweaks to the front end which IMHO aren't even noticeable. I have to admit I find the interior on the Audi's a lot nicer than the less expensive BMW's.

Pic related
>>
File: audi-s3-sedan-12_600x0w.jpg (37KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
audi-s3-sedan-12_600x0w.jpg
37KB, 600x338px
This pic is the 2017. You can see minor differences in the grill. If you get the lighting package on the 2016 (which I will) they look the same in that regard.
>>
File: jkuirk_mzl.mktggpyt.480x480-75.jpg (35KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
jkuirk_mzl.mktggpyt.480x480-75.jpg
35KB, 320x480px
bumping for assistance

trading tits for your time
>>
>>15058466
Audi in general? Caters to ragheads and people who don't give a shit about cars but want something that makes the neighbours jealous.

As for the S3, shitty Haldex trash.
>>
>>15058529
It makes for a fine daily driver but if you want something fun get the 340i.
>>
dem titties
>>
>>15058466
It's a shitty vw for badgewhores. It's the same as the golf r for 10k more. Get a used ls460 or m56 and call it a day.
>>
>>15058529

Ok thanks. Can you tell me a bit more about Haldex? That is the AWD system correct?
>>
>>15058541

Can you expand on why you think the 340i is more fun? How specifically?

I'm most interested in the driving experience.
>>
File: 24670322.jpg (190KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
24670322.jpg
190KB, 1280x720px
>>15058563

Yeah I'd love to get used but if I want the company to kick in the money it has to be a new lease and it will be in the company's name. I have the option to take over the lease if I were to lose my job etc.

So for $200-300 a month I get to drive a new luxury sports car. Not a bad deal I think.

Pic unrelated: Our new mommy.
>>
>>15058566

Not him, but Haldex is on-demand AWD that keeps the car in FWD mode unless it detects slippage. Understeer persists, correction only occurs when you're already steering into a tree. A4 and up use quattro (persistent awd)
>>
>>15058587
Don't worry about their fucking money. Do it yourself. And if you're too poor for that then shut up and buy a Mazda 6.
>>
>>15058604

Awesome thanks.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.