[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why has /o/ become so soccer mom?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

What happened to racing and spirited driving? All you fucks care about now is being scared shitless of going 1 mph over the speed limit. What is this gay shit?
>>
speed bumps every 100 feet, and emissions laws.
>>
>>15048920
God damn it.
>>
>>15048909
We do still love it. We're having a bit of a shitpost invasion this week and weathers getting nicer so youre going to see less posts from people who actually like cars and driving for those two reasons.
>>
>>15049280
That's a mild relief.
>>
>>15049280
>We're having a bit of a shitpost invasion this week

is it summer yet?
>>
>traffic backed up for miles today
>my exit is ~5 miles away
>get on shoulder and pass everybody
>>
>>15050024
This.
>>
File: p1040536.jpg (24KB, 450x337px) Image search: [Google]
p1040536.jpg
24KB, 450x337px
>>
>>15048909
I don't think a lot of people want to talk about it because even on /o/ someone will rip on them for muh safety. Me and my buddies are constantly driving with "spirit" in our shitboxes. I constantly hit 100+ mph on the highway in my ancient dodge dynasty. Flying around back roads getting wayyy to close to guardrails and crossing double yellows to cut a corner. It's nothing to blog post about.
>>
>>15052130
It's a sad day when 4chan has people spouting muh safety. Even sadder on /o/. I can't believe the "you're here forever" is true.
>>
>>15052174
Since only half of /o/ owns a vehicle I would probably say half of them have never even floored their shitbox. I'm not even kidding, I know a lot of my friends who refuse to even put the pedal down to go up a mountain because somehow those higher than 3k rpms are going to blow up their engine.

Kind of relevant story, the other night we had a first gen ford focus filled with 4 guys running around some rural areas at like 1am. We flew into a small city at like 75 (limit 35) and this car flew up on us and got an inch from our bumper, guy driving the focus is going "fuckfuckfuck not a cop not a cop" and just pulls over to the right side slowing down to like 40. This dude behind us has some matte grey debadged vehicle (we think it was some kind of caddy) and just floors it past us. We got back over and tried to keep up, made it to like 80 and this guy was already gone. There are some guys out there having fun atleast.
>>
>>15052240
Well I guess there's still some hope then. But yeah I know what you mean with the normies on this board. Happens a lot to me too.
>>
File: IMG_1421.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1421.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
>>15048909
I raced my car at the drag strip 3 times, my first run was the fastest (17.1s I believe) against that yellow srt-4 in the background, I lost but who gives a shit. It was a pretty fun, was my first time drag racing. This was in 2013

01 VR6 5-Speed by the way.
>>
>>15052294

>my first run was the fastest (17.1s I believe)

17 second 1/8th mile.....
>>
>>15052308

It was 1/4 mile
>>
I do high speed runs and race my friends almost every time I drive my fun car. Highways and mountain passes. I slow down when there's heavier traffic and I know what risks are involved in how I drive, but I don't give a fuck because that's what makes it fun.

Cool if you don't like my choices, but I don't care.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.