[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's /o/'s opinion on this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

What's /o/'s opinion on this?
>>
>>15017204
A safe, reliable, fuel efficient, slightly fun(with that manual), reasonably spacious car.
>>
>>15017204
>Not a powerfull but a Reliable Engine
>There is no much electronics, so less chance to have problems with it.
>Not expensive
>Safe
>Cheap to maintain
>>
>>15017204
>I need a car and I have no money, heart, or soul
The car.
>>
>>15017328
People with no heart or soul buy a car with the outward appearance the two. This car is true soul.
>>
>>15017328
>>15017204
People who just want to go from A to B
>>
File: 2016-05-09_142129.png (244KB, 650x360px) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-09_142129.png
244KB, 650x360px
>>15017204
>>
>>15017501
Y tho?
>>
>>15017501
Looks like the front of a Dodge Ram
>>
>>15017204
It's literally the pinnacle of bland econoboxes.
>>
>>15017204
Is that a Dacia Sandero?
>>
Definition of a shitbox. They're still far too expensive for the shitty quality.
>>
>>15017204
It's the very definition of a car, and nothing else.
>>
It's good for two years, then the floor pans will have rusted through and sell it for 2 bucks.
>>
how do i start, i live in a bad country and here this is a good car, i've drove one and it's hella good to use as a daily (but i highly recommend you to look on a sandero as well cuz hatch back is better for parking). i'm into street racing and there's a guy here in my city that bought a sandero rs and build its engine inside a logan, made some simple modifications and it's running really well.

my daily is a citroen c3 (2012) with custom exhaust system (open dif.) and other small thing (must be something about the lows 100hp) and it goes so good, it's such a funny car to drive on the traffic and on tight roads.

i have experienced that car and i highly recommend to go for a 2 b but if you know anything about cars it's also a good idea to buy a old used car for a better price and with more features (let's be real guys)
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.