[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Admit it y/o/u were a ricer at one time what color was your underglow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: BRIANS_SKALINE.jpg (105KB, 1024x671px) Image search: [Google]
BRIANS_SKALINE.jpg
105KB, 1024x671px
Admit it y/o/u were a ricer at one time what color was your underglow
>>
>>15016621
Never had neons irl
>>
>>15016621

I was never a ricer. I hated them before I even bought my first car. By the time I did, though, the FATF franchise craze was subsiding and few people were still doing the underglow thing. I rarely see any ricer cars around anymore that fit that 2000s-era underground ricer subculture stereotype.
>>
I was never that kind of ricer.

I fell pretty hard for the JDM/drift meme and had an S14 with a huge GT wing on it, fake Option2 stickers, and stuff, but never underglow or graphics or anything.
>>
>>15016621
i don't understand why both can't coexist. it's just a different culture of auto. kind of like hip hop and rock n roll
>>
>>15016621
Rice stands for

>Race Inspired Cosmetic Enhancement

Underglow is tacky perhaps, but not rice. Rice is shit like giant spoilers, bodykits that have no functional purpose (not to be confused with carbon fiber ones that are performance upgrades).

You're just repeating a buzzword without actually knowing what it means or where it came from, so lurk moar.
>>
Fuck it, I'm still a ricer. I was just too insecure until recently to admit it. Already got a bodykit (a reasonably tasteful one in my estimation), gonna get some green underglow soon, and probably some blue interior lighting.

Performance-oriented mods still take priority, of course.

>>15016781
That's not where the term came from.
>>
>>15016957
Pics pls
>>
>>15016781
Rice doesn't stand for anything
Rice was originally a term used by boomers to pick on Japanese cars, rice burner etc
>>
>>15016964
See:
>>14998151
>>15016950
>>
>>15016977
You're excused, that car is the fucking best.
Rice it up and carve those mountains anon
>>
>>15016621
no under glow
just defused neon under the seats
>>
>>15016781
You're the one repeating the buzzword that is that stupid acronym
>>
>>15016957
>at one time
never stopped, my next car is going to be a lancer with as obnoxious as possible chrome wheels, an evo kit and candy paint
>>
>>15016781
>Rice stands for
It's not an acronym. It's an insult aimed at Japanese cars. Rice Burners etc.
>>
Is it rice if I do stuff because I actually like the aesthetics of it.

Like my car has a panda paintjob just because I like dagumis 86, I even have akina speed stars on it. It has no serious power mods simply because I'm not comfortable doing them, it only has gauges, wastegate, straight through turboback with a decat and an ecu and retune.

Is that rice, I literally used carbon fiber vinyl to give the panda paintjob because someone gave it to me for free and I don't care if anyone thinks its rice, the bonnet is aluminium anyway so the weight difference between it and CF is negligible.
>>
>>15017128
Rice is mods done in order to make the car look faster than it is
>>
>>15017128
It's rice for sure, but who cares as long as you like it.
>>
>>15017134
It's loud and the carbon fibre makes it look more tuned that it is.

It's 300 brake and 1200kgs so it's no slouch. I just see no reason to do massive powermods when I can't do them personally and the car isn't designed for it. I'm not gonna rip of vinyls or muffle the exhaust for image I'm just interested to see what /o/ thinks.
>>
>>15017139
the vinyl is rice but no one will give a shit because youre not at the point of attaching fiberglass parts to every free bit of space
>>
I miss Rice.

Fuck you stancefags for ruining the cars.
>>
you got me, i was lime green bruh
>>
File: 20150730_090111.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20150730_090111.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>15016621
rust
>>
I had underglow on my civic Si in NFS underground 2, it was white.
>>
what is the difference between "tasteful nonperformance enhancing aesthetic mods" and rice
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.