[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a car salesman anything!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

File: hmge5mb.jpg (190KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hmge5mb.jpg
190KB, 1920x1080px
Hi /o/! I started a thread yesterday, and nobody replied within around an hour, I got some late replies and I decided to just start a new one. I know you guys have some questions. I work for one of the top companies in the world. I will answer any questions people may have on how it all works, and how to not get fucked over.
>>
>>14993556
Do you listen to your clients on the speakerphone when you go see your manager to "discuss deals"? Especially when people come in pairs and discuss a deal.
>>
>>14993556
what good rates can i get on your mum?
>>
>>14993566
No. Sounds like 80's movie type stuff
>>14993572
0% for up to 60 months with tier 1+ credit.
>>
>>14993556
Do you lie out your ass about everything like I do? (I work sales).
>>
>>14993606
Not really. I cant think of too many times I have ever flat out lied to a customer. Im a fairly honest sales person. However, at reputable dealerships like mine, most are. Of course I stretch the truth sometimes, but rarely lie, if at all.
>>
>>14993556
>I started a thread yesterday, and nobody replied within around an hour

Because nobody fucking cares about your shitty job.
>>
>>14993628
why are you so angry? only trying to help you guys save money. Are you mad that I am younger and make more money than you?
>>
What's the nicest car you've ever sold. Also what kind of car do you drive?
>>
>>14993659
robin reliant, got a rover metro m8 1.1 hot hatch
>>
>>14993556
>top companies in the world
Which one?
>>
>>14993659
Well thats not me, most expensive car I have ever sold would be a top of the line hybrid midsize SUV. around 53,000 I think. I Drive the most hated on new car on /o/. I like it personally but will be buying something else in about two years or so.
>>
>>14993556
how does it feel to know that you will be replaced by a broker soon?
>>
>>14993677
MG m8
>>
>>14993677
I just dont really want to be identified by a coworker, friend, or client. But its a top three. The idea was mostly to answer questions regarding how to get deals, etc.
>>
>>14993681
well It feels pretty great because I know that I wont. Not sure where you're getting the idea. If it even becomes a mainstream thing Id put that at around 5-10 years away, and I hope to be out of the business by then anyways.
>>
>>14993657
Are you that faggot gook that got doxxed a month or so ago?
>>
>>14993706
Nope. not even familiar with the story. what happened?
>>
>>14993717
First, whats tour country of origin?
>>
>>14993556
Is it true that you just scam people to buy any vehicle?
>>
>>14993731
United States
>>14993733
Not even sure what this means. We dont bait and switch if that is what you mean?
>>
>>14993556
How much pussy do you get?
>>
>>14993740
Not enough, longest dry spell I have ever had. been like three months.
>>
>>14993739
OK, some gook/chink who worked for a Lamborghini dealership in Canada came on here and got doxxed and it was a shit show
>>
>>14993683
>>14993684

This is an anon message board, and if you have friends/coworkers that browse here they cant trace it to you. But I do under stand where you are coming from.
>>
>>14993751
Was he being a dick? I mean I guess even if people found out I havent said anything bad.
>>
ok i work for Kia
>>
>>14993762
>was he being a dick

Yeah, kept getting mad at shitposted and started calling people poorfags
>>
JUST ASK ME GODDAMN FUCKING SALES RELATED QUESTIONS YOU DUMBASS POORFAGS
>>
>>14993779
Oh. What a douche. That is also not me, I dont work for Kia.
>>
>>14993785
Looks like my thread is being derailed. If anybody actually has questions I will still answer, just look for the response that doesnt sound completely retarded.
>>
>>14993765
but why?

Go work for subaru or something

Kia's look good atleast, and the top of line models are fancy af
>>
I don't know anything about buying a dealership car how do you get a deal? Is there some kind of discount or do you mean like haggling?
>>
My credit score is 710, how do "credit-tiers" work?
>>
>>14993882
If the 710 is through an official bureau
thats very good. 720+ is tier 1+ at least where im at. Not sure if this differs by state or anything. so 720+ will get you top tier rates. with a 710 you can still often get 0% depending on the car.
>>14993861
well yes, thats what im referring to.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.