[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BRZ/FRSfags BTFO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: qpgcgjfuh1kmxeukzehb.jpg (80KB, 800x362px) Image search: [Google]
qpgcgjfuh1kmxeukzehb.jpg
80KB, 800x362px
>it doesn't even make 1hp/1mm rear tire width

86fags will defend this
>>
>>14992521
I know you're having a laugh but this will just spawn shitposting so you should probably delete it. Theyre going ham right now.
>>
posterchild for all show no go
>>
>>14992532

t. Flank flambéed 86 owner.
>>
>>14992554
I wish I had a job that let me afford an 86. Actually read my post though.
>>
>>14992521
i hate these cars stock but i will admit i lust hard after a turbo'd one with a rocket bunny kit or some shit.
>>
>village idiot
Should we even care what you think?
>>
>>14992744
>rocket bunny kit
Into the trash
>>
Had one

Was fun going fast around country roads never dropping below 5k rpm. But if it's only slightly less than a wrx which has way more going on I have to conclude these two should be selling for 4-5k less then they are and they couldn't have cost as much as a wrx to assemble. Sounds like bs markup.

Year of ownshership onto a 16 sti the 15' brz should have been 21k $ not 26..

Not fast but it wasn't meant to be fast so anyone that drives one doesn't really care about that whole minivan beating it crap.
>>
>>14994206
>Look at me bro, I'm about to do 10 above the recommended limit for a turn!!!
>>
>>14994398
>my dyno sheet is faster than your dyno sheet
>>
>>14994428
Sexy girl
>What a nice car, is it fast?
Nah but it can go 10 above the recommended limit for turns
>Oh, that's cool......TAXI!!!
>>
>>14992521
It's not about how fast you go, it is about how good it feels. I visit /r9k/ often and not being able to keep up with other cars, especially where my car should be at it's best feels comfy. I am used to failing at everything and the 86 helps me continue being true to myself.
>>
>>14994471
I couldn't agree more. Plus it makes it easier to let men know I'm a bottom. They look at my cute little car and they know I'm ready, I always wear sweatpants in the summer because sometimes I forget my lube so the sweat from my asshole fixes that
>>
>>14994398

If a cars fun to its owner that all that matters. Some of you guys are way to involved in people's lives, and you should probably stop being a child about it.
>>
>>14994517
That is really the essence of it. The easiest way to telegraph that you are a sub is to publicly try and fail at things, things you know the men you want will succeed at. I'm a huge slut anyway, why make it difficult to get my boipussy?
>>
>>14994550
>If a cars fun to its owner that all that matters.
You know if BRZ fags stopped here I would be fine with them. But you and I both know they don't.
>>
>>14994550
Why would you respond to a shitpost?
>>
>>14994564
of course BRZ fags would be this stupid.
>>
>>14994435
With E85 it has a better power to weight than a Shitstang, both V6 and Shekel-boost. Can be had used for $13k-$15k too.
>>
>>14994564

If no one replied to some kind of shitpost no one would ever reply to anything. And you and I both know 80% of people here are under 22 and don't even have cars.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.